Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"i hope your mother dies in a carcrash"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cruisefix

05-27-2011

wow!
so for you guys its absolutely fine when someone wishes your and/or someone of your family member to die in rl?

what is just wrong with you people?
Anyways, thanks for the comments

Blizzaja

05-27-2011

Quote:
agroszkiewicz:
Then you completely abused the Tribunal system. Personally, I'd like to see the voting privileges of individuals with this kind of knee jerk voting inclination reduced.

The guys punishment isn't settled one one person deciding. It's accumulated votes.

Besides, what the guy did was against the summoners code to begin with. If you're gonna flip your lid like that, you shouldn't be online. There's no excuse for what he did.

Pigasaurus

05-27-2011

Quote:
Illidria:
The guys punishment isn't settled one one person deciding. It's accumulated votes.

Which has absolutely zero bearing on what I posted.

If you read one part of one chat log of one match in the case review and vote to punish based soley on the fact that you were offended by a comment that involved neither racial slurs, cursing, nor any other behavior prohibited by the summoners code, then you are in fact abusing the Tribunal system in enforce your own personal morality on other players.

That is no different from voting to punish someone because they don't speak english because you dislike "BR's".

Useskaforevil

05-27-2011

also there is no reason to look at other games if the first is an obvious breach. Guy goes 0/20/0 with boots of mobility and zeal. Why bother looking at more? It's not "how often is this guy breaking the rules" it's "did this guy break the rules"