"i hope your mother dies in a carcrash"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cruisefix

05-27-2011

...on first game
i instantly punished and didnt even bothered to watch his other games.

since the release of the tribunal i always had a look on every match.
you guys ever had this? an Insult/other violation that made you instantly punish the person after watching just one game?

Magicapples

05-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruisefix View Post
...on first game

since the release of the tribunal i always had a look on every match.
you guys ever had this? an Insult/other violation that made you instantly punish the person after watching just one game?
no never. and you shouldn't be allowed to judge tribunal with that sort of attitude.

Elementalism

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2011

I know that some of these cases can be offensive or touch a nerve, but you really need to consider more than just a single sentence. If you can't, then don't do tribunals.

Cruisefix

05-27-2011

So lets say his others reports wouldnt be that much of a deal
you would've pardon him?

Elementalism

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2011

If that was all he said, then probably yes. What caused it? Did the other players provoke him? You need more facts, rather than just a single arbitrary sentence.

TheBountyHumper

05-27-2011

i usually read the top 3, but if its obvious they should be there. then i just punish from game one. like verbal abuse cases where this type or anger or harassment cant be a bad game or annomaly.

once had a case hwere he started the game calling everyone n----rs and caps locked insult th whole game

Cruisefix

05-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementalism View Post
If that was all he said, then probably yes. What caused it? Did the other players provoke him? You need more facts, rather than just a single arbitrary sentence.
no, out of the reports and chat logs he died in jungle with olaf to someone counter jungling him
nothing really has been said until this point

Jin32

05-27-2011

You should be looking through both the chat logs as well as reviewing all of the player's other games. I pardoned somebody who was trash talking a bit, but it wasn't anything serious and everybody was pretty much doing it anyway. If you're gonna punish somebody for 1 instance, then you probably shouldn't be judging them, just hit skip and move on.

Arukemos

05-27-2011

Only time I punish after looking at Game 1 is if it is a BLATANT breach of the summoners code, if not I usually look through all of them.

Pigasaurus

05-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruisefix View Post
...on first game

Then you completely abused the Tribunal system. Personally, I'd like to see the voting privileges of individuals with this kind of knee jerk voting inclination reduced.