Tribunal - Skip function. & Other tihngs.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xxang

05-27-2011

Does the skip function use one of your turns?

And can you make the tribunal so that when you used up all of your judgment turns, it closes?
It's just that, I get the worst cases at the very end, when I can't vote. And it makes me a little, uhh . . . frustrated, when I can't push that punish button.

Kelziek

05-27-2011

I'm having a problem like that, too. I'll judge two cases, finish reviewing a third, and then I get the error message when I go to vote on the third case saying I've used up all my reviews for the day.

Is the system just bugged?

Renegade Mugetsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelziek View Post
I'm having a problem like that, too. I'll judge two cases, finish reviewing a third, and then I get the error message when I go to vote on the third case saying I've used up all my reviews for the day.

Is the system just bugged?
i have the same issue. i can only judge 2 times.

Phrixscreoth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2011

I've seen this message going up all day, and I've been entertaining the thought that we actually are getting three votes, the reason it gives us the error is because we then try and view a fourth case.

But what do I know? :P

Darmon

05-27-2011

You're looking at two separate bugs here.

The first one is, yes, right now skips count towards your limit of 3 cases.

The second is that when you submit your third case, it immediately takes you to the error message, without informing you that your third case was submitted (even though it hopefully was).

Xxang

05-29-2011

Ahh, that makes sense.