Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

sunfire cape stupid op teem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naesala

03-21-2010

Quote:
roninsm:
I want to see you last 25 minutes against any competent team with that setup. Nasus is the only one with any laning capability on the whole team, so he would have to solo. Then you get what, a rammus/amumu lane? lol. This would NEVER work with half decent opponents.

Don't forget malphite, he can actually handle mid quite good (max out shard for harassing). Amumu, rammus wouldn't be that bad either because it's all about what skills you maxs out first (toss, powerball should be able to do decent damage to be afraid of but the shinning days comes at lvl 6, tremor + curse of the sad mummy= heavy aoe against the other two).

Back on topic. It would probably work with great sucess if you got magic resistance/mana regn from masteries/rune page to handle the lack of mana or the defense against magic damage. start with amumu charging in with either toss + ult, malphite may charge in and stun 2-4 (5 if they're in a bush) the others might flash in. before amumu's ult is over they should atleast be at 20-60% each (excluding tanks) so lets pressume everyone are at lvl 18 with their full builds.

amumu ults them all (extra good placement provided by flash) 200-400 damage + 100-175damage (tantrum) 3-12% decreased health from despair (excluding toss to make aoe calculations easier, might use toss to cancel someones attack or escape route)

rammus powerballs in with flash 150-300 (including some mr) using tremor 400-1600 damage (from 3-8sec including some mr) taunting fleeing enemy.

Malphite ults in 250-400, using ground smash at once dealing about 200-400 damage + eventual melee attacks 100-400.

nasus, no bigger aoe except the ult and single target dps, negating escapes. probably around 100-700 combined aoe potential (just a random number).

so the minimum output should be around 1,5k damage without the capes but with them it would be around 2-3k (someone mentioned about 640dps with 16capes but would probably be around 300-500dps when mr kicks in), however even if it's the minimum output the enemy team would rarely be clumped together for it to be possible and even if they're together they might have some kind of way to escape it (flash, cleanse or other kind of escape skill).

I would only see sucess with this if you're coordinated and manages to atleast get 1 sunfire cape each before the 25min mark otherwise the game might be over unless you managed to kill them off in the lanes.

Grinningsphinx

03-21-2010

Hmm.....agreed. getting our ofthe laning phase would be the hardest issue. I can see a 2 ranged champ (ashe/ryze) sending you home quite a few times.

Would work okay once you got to midgame though

Lynxion

03-21-2010

My friend was fooling around in TT and he got 5 Sunfires on Eve and boots of swiftness/mobility and he just followed you around and stunned you if you ran away. It hilarious.

Excession

03-24-2010

Quote:
Lynxion:
My friend was fooling around in TT and he got 5 Sunfires on Eve and boots of swiftness/mobility and he just followed you around and stunned you if you ran away. It hilarious.

how in the world did your friend get 15050 gold?