Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

sunfire cape stupid op teem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gondras

03-21-2010

ok guys what do you think of a group with malphite, nasus, ramus, amumu, **** with warmogs boots and 4 sunfire capes eatch with nasus and amumu and ramus using there aoe spells with a flash & exaust to pick a target eatch and flash in for super cloud of death.

Jyos

03-21-2010

Sounds like a cloud of fail to me (or potential good laughs?). You are basically riding on the hope that the enemy team will be all melee, and if not, then constantly next to you're whole team. I don't see it working against any group of 5 decent players lol.

Gondras

03-21-2010

ok first of all ranged champs is the point of having flash exaust so you guys can keep them from runing. and ramus can stun malphite can stun and slow nasus can super slow and lets just throw blitz in there for ****s and giggles to pull one back in to the mess you are bound to atleast get a few kills and then they are worse off. and you have lots of hps and armor so you will be hard to take down. then lets say they do get away you could allways have karthus instead of blitz and make it even eazyr for clean up.

Gondras

03-21-2010

ok dps chart

sunfire = 640 dps
amumu = 3 or 4%hp dps
nasus = 6 or 7 %hp dps
ramus aoe= ?
maphite aoe= ?
5th champ dps depending

Commodore Frank

Adjudicator

03-21-2010

Sounds amusing. You could throw a Morgana in for ult lols.

Eppa

03-21-2010

Sounds like 5 Force of nature for the other team.

fatalfencer

Recruiter

03-21-2010

sounds like how did you get the money for that build

Gondras

03-21-2010

you stack heart of gold 5times or you can just go with 3 to start and then work on sunfire capes from there on out it works almost every time.

i have tryed the build out in real game works.

roninsm

03-21-2010

I want to see you last 25 minutes against any competent team with that setup. Nasus is the only one with any laning capability on the whole team, so he would have to solo. Then you get what, a rammus/amumu lane? lol. This would NEVER work with half decent opponents.

Excession

03-21-2010

i remember when slygoat tried this....

he lost:P