Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Question about Shaco mid-game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fragglerock

Recruiter

03-21-2010

Without being able to push very fast, how do you, as shaco, finish the game? I play a lot of sivir and for her, you just push hard, hit them with boomerang as they stand next to their tower, and wipe out creep waves. As Shaco you... sit outside and wait for them to come out?

Last games with Shaco were ~50 minutes. It feels like I just couldn't do anything to make the game end. I'd kill them over and over, but once the fight was done I can't push fast enough to get a lane to a tower in 60 seconds. This is even more frustrating when we lose because the game goes so long that our early game success is outdone.

HELP!

Angelgrave

Recruiter

03-21-2010

you're doing something wrong if you can't solo a tower as shaco midgame. the thing is if you starve shaco early game it will be hard for you in end game let alone push. Use your double to tank tower while you attack it

Fragglerock

Recruiter

03-21-2010

Quote:
Angelgrave:
you're doing something wrong if you can't solo a tower as shaco midgame. the thing is if you starve shaco early game it will be hard for you in end game let alone push. Use your double to tank tower while you attack it

Edit: Wait, thats what you said.

You know, to be honest, I forgot I do so much dmg to towers, but also, can it be done as AP shaco?