Art Spotlight – Orianna, the Clockwork Girl

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mysterydragon

06-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozem View Post
why not create a hero with a whip?
would be an interesting kind Jhones Indiana .. just a suggestion!
or a hero type sand man spiderman?? Cyclops or a type of Ex-man? Our site would be more of a magnet not? makes a man the kind of iron colossus .,,,, some suggestions thank you friends! errors'm sorry I used the google translator brazilian ok hugs ...
Impressionante! Eu não sou brasileiro, mas eu usei o tradutor do Google também! Abraço abraço abraço! : 3 ha ha ha! Desculpem os erros! : D Você fala Português?

mysterydragon

06-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnZhe View Post
**** watching this was epic. Nice sound track, wicked skills. Respect bro
I want to design video games and champs for riot.... I wish they would take my ideas....STUPID COPYRIGHTS!

mysterydragon

06-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delvian View Post
No one realizes that the missing part in the center of her body is not there because her pet was later put in that position so the artist must of not drawn in that part because it would of been covered up later. Why put the work into a part of the body that won't be seen in the finishing touches.
No she doesn't have a middle anyway. She is a clock that floats. And check the champ spotlight if you dont believe.

mysterydragon

06-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoastinWeenies View Post
Holy Cheese Puffs, I Bet You Guys Any Money Thats A Flippin' Bakugon Toy Thingy.

-RW
Thats what i said. I CHOOSE YOU BAALLLLLZZZZ!

Vanilla Funder

06-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malice Shadows View Post
He an alright artist nothing epic about it I do 3d modeling & animation work that far surpasses his artistic abilities...
You sound pro, care to provide some proof? Oh and if you are going to go using someone else's work, make sure you aren't using Wes'.

Kiddalee

06-03-2011

So, this is the last announcement with Orianna being called the Clockwork Girl. I just wanted to say that I prefer it. It fits her doll-like construction better; and Lux is already a Lady of the League. Perhaps in the future Riot could keep their lighthearted naming ideas.