Art Spotlight Orianna, the Clockwork Girl

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mooninites

05-31-2011

looks pretty effin ******ed

YokoNomi

05-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozem View Post
why not create a hero with a whip?
would be an interesting kind Jhones Indiana .. just a suggestion!
or a hero type sand man spiderman?? Cyclops or a type of Ex-man? Our site would be more of a magnet not? makes a man the kind of iron colossus .,,,, some suggestions thank you friends! errors'm sorry I used the google translator brazilian ok hugs ...
I'm still waiting on that female malzahar. Saw the artwork for it. Waaaaaant. <3

sicdeath

05-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogster View Post
?!?!?!?!??!?!??! i was told she was coming out today! now its tomorrow?! wtf. or is it next week?? cmon Riot just send her out to us now
She would have came out tonight, but yesterday was Memorial day so she is pushed 1 more day. So tonight will be Champion spot light and than tomorrow sometime will be her release.

RoastinWeenies

05-31-2011

Holy Cheese Puffs, I Bet You Guys Any Money Thats A Flippin' Bakugon Toy Thingy.

-RW

Mag3rman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverNinjaShado View Post
I love watching these champs come to life in these Art Spotlights. Another epic work completed.
I totally agree, that was just amazing. the detail and creativity that goes into these champs are just phenomenal!

MADMACK9

05-31-2011

when does she come out

HelSkadi

05-31-2011

I must say the art looks really good . Also like the different approach towards this new champ the fact that it is a mechanical replica and the story behind it makes it very interesting. Im very much looking forward to her abilities since im very optimistic on expecting something new and diverse on them. On another topic id really wish Riot would design a female tank, because the only semi tankish one right now is poppy and the rest of the female champs are either casters, range dps, nukers, melee or support/healers (basically mostly squishies) PLZ gime a female mean ass tank !!

Arche

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelSkadi View Post
I must say the art looks really good . Also like the different approach towards this new champ the fact that it is a mechanical replica and the story behind it makes it very interesting. Im very much looking forward to her abilities since im very optimistic on expecting something new an diverse on them. On another topic id really wish Riot would design a female tank, because the only semi tankish one right now is poppy and the rest of the female champs are either casters, range dps, nukers, melee or support/healers (basically mostly squishies) PLZ gime a female mean ass tank !!

My mind just saw a Female Gargas, I need mouthwash for the brain!

IS1cd2961a2fc6aa652beff

05-31-2011

Hey be happy they post new champs every week or so lol
They dont have to if they dont care lol so calm the you know down..
Just enjoy the suspence

Bbop

05-31-2011

How do you keep a bunch of LOL fantatics in suspence? :P:P