Art Spotlight Orianna, the Clockwork Girl

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gruel

Senior Recruiter

05-31-2011

can i have it as a wallpaper?

spitheara

05-31-2011

Great job!

Ohhhtaco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-31-2011

It seems that instead of a gameplay video, they're stringing us out even further by re-posting this photoshop montage.... You're killin' us here!

BBertoni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2011

The new patch its today???
Orianna will be aviable today?

JagBlack

05-31-2011

Was Corin a yordle?
Just wondering.

Conjecture

05-31-2011

Will there be a Blitzball skin?

exo521

05-31-2011

Incredible, a true talent.

Gonnin

05-31-2011

riot fails again to provide us with our new champ on time, holy cow is it really that hard to sit on ur ass for 2 weeks and design a champ with a whole bunch of other people i see its too hard to design anymore maps so at least drop the champs on time. Fail Fail Fail riot.
any date riot tells u guys add on a week or 2 and thats the real release date of things.

Kziki

05-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonnin View Post
riot fails again to provide us with our new champ on time, holy cow is it really that hard to sit on ur ass for 2 weeks and design a champ with a whole bunch of other people i see its too hard to design anymore maps so at least drop the champs on time. Fail Fail Fail riot.
any date riot tells u guys add on a week or 2 and thats the real release date of things.
You think Riot is bad? You seriously think a few days or possibly a week is a delay?

I'm still waiting for Half-Life 2: Episode Three. It's been three years. Valve Time is a recognized form of temporal displacement, their delays are so bad. Riot's got nothing on them.

DeliriousSoul

05-31-2011

so getting her, she seems so cool!