Buff Twitch!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kurotsuki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2010

Nah, not really. More like a bug-fix.

I'm talking about the ult which is useless for chasing as Twitch shoots too early for the missiles to hit the enemy. Just make Twitch take a few more steps before trying to hit with it. That's all folks.

Commodore Frank

Adjudicator

03-21-2010

This is actually intended. He's firing blind, so he has no way of insuring that his shots hit. If you're fast and far enough from him, you can even dodge his shots by running perpendicular to his facing. It's a small price to pay for the ability to decimate an entire team.

DonkeyBalls

03-21-2010

I had this problem last night. It has been awhile since I played Twitch but for several games I had intermittant problems with spray and pray at maximum range. It appeared to not do damage to towers and to champions when shot from maximum range, but the shots would still fire. As far as I know, spray and pray is just a buff to your auto attack. Auto attacks don't fire unless the target is in range and can be hit. There is some sort of bug, or at the least a graphics issue, with spray and pray.

COWP0WER

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2010

I remember this from playing tiwtch after the range nerf. I wanted to use it to take down a turret and poped out of invis and then hit ulti and targeted the turret. It didn't damage. It seems like twitch refuses to reconise the nerf, he still think it hits its old range.

Btw if he's firing blind why is blinding still the best counter to his ulti XD