! Plague Rat !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QcJean

05-27-2011

I want to buy Twitch because i quite like his skills but does it worth it to spend 6.3k? Im quite new ( 1 Month ) Playing Atm with Pantheon. Any advice Thanks !

Freyjana

05-27-2011

I commend you for finding a way to move from a really underpowered champ to perhaps the ONLY champ more underpowered than he is.

Don't get me wrong, I love twitch and he can be great fun, but he's in a pretty bad place right now.

Mortashir

05-27-2011

go for it.

Do what you want to enjoyt the game & twitch is a great main as he will rarely be free (stealth champs rarely will be free).

Also later on he won't get banned.

If you are new enjoy the game. do what makes you enjoy it more. Having the IP for runes has validity only if you make it to lvl 20.

I don't regret any of the cmaps I've bought even tough it meanth that my rune page at lvl 20 is half empty (granted I bought 2 +2% exp quints .....)

Champ power rating is pretty **** meaningless at low lvls. it is all skill; do you know your champ better than the other guy knows their champ.

QcJean

05-27-2011

Thanks for the advice guys i think im gonna buy it because i like stealth champ and he has pretty nice skin :P and hes like ( hard to play ) so ill have to play a lot of time with it to get good with it :P if there is other champ like him post !