Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best runes for Singed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HooksLikeCaptain

05-27-2011

I recently started playing Singed again and am, as I did before, having a blast. I was wondering what the best runes for him would be. I'm assuming flat healths, health at 18, and magic pen? My rune game and knowledge is pretty weak though, so I'm looking for tips on the right ones to hook my Singed up with

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Winter Dark

05-27-2011

You will get quite a bit of varied response, but on Singed I love to run Movement Speed quints (+4.5%), Mpen Reds (8.5?), Mana Regen Yellows, and Blues of your choice, though M Resist and AP are nice.

This is semi-dependent upon your itemization, but Singed likes to run, so I always use Movement Speed runes, Speed 3 Boots, Ghost and Cleanse as spells, and a Banshees Veil. CC, especially slows, hurt Singed a ton as he has no ranged.

(FYI, and your mileage may vary, the rest of the items are typically, RoA, Rylai's, FoN, and Sunfire or Thornmail)