Karthus.. riot, are you forreal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fantastic Colors

03-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeLpZ View Post
first off 5% hp is extreme overkill for his ultimate.. it can kill most everyone who is under 20% which happens quite a bit in the laning phase.

i have played ****.. probably almost 400/450 games now, i have gotten killed by gangplanks ulti a handful of times AFTER the battle.. you must be extremely low for it to actually kill you and *gasp* YOU HAVE TO AIM IT! ashes arrow and ezreals arrow have never hit me after the battle either. and TF.. get this.. he actually has to TELEPORT to get the kill.. this means he actually has to put forth effort to get the kill. imagine that ****!

to all you ******ed ass monkeys that say im calling karthus op, you're dumb. you're really, really dumb. you're lucky i don't know you irl or there's a big possibility i would come to your house and kick you square in the nuts.

to the people who actually understood the thread, and still say that clicking a button the keyboard and getting multiple kills throughout the game is not broken at all, i'd have to say you are dumber.

in fact, all of you are so ******ed that i think my brain has warped from the stupidity, hell, this morning i woke up and there was leakage coming from my ears.. now it has been a while since i've been on a pcp binge, so this is a bit abnormal, and i believe permanent brain damage has occured from reading and posting throughout this thread. In order to save what brain cells i have left i must leave this thread.

(though i may have to quite league also... i believe one more karthus ult is all it will take for my brain to explode)

good day chaps.
Errr...sorry to intrude in your rant thread but you sound like someone who isn't even willing to try to change your build to adapt to the opposing team, and uses it to justify the reason it's global to NOT counter him

Ghettobarney

03-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmz View Post
I can see where you are coming from. You are not spouting that Karthus is OP nor UP, which isn't picked up by the reaaders.
You are saying that hitting a single button, with no effort at all, can kill entire teams is not a mechanic that should be in the game. Whether it's Karthus or Janna doing that, it's just not something any champ should be able to do.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm thinking that is what you mean and the readers aren't picking that up and end up lol'ing at you whilst they didnt even try to put effort in reading what you had to say.
What this guy said.

Yo FeLpZ, chill out, some people are just dumb. I agree, out of any Ult in the game, as weak as it may be, it's the most bull**** in the game.

Yeah ok, hit karthus, where, while he's in spawn?

ALL of the other global Ults are skillshots, ALL of them, except planks which is RANDOM anyways!.

Karthus isn't OP he's just bull****. His ult needs a rework and a damage buff. I say it should be extra damage but only work on nearby enemies, not global, kind of like nunu's. sort of.

Oh and karthus DOES NOT require skill, even if you don't get the kill you still get free stacks from his ult on mejais from assists! You can't stop it unless you buy veil, which you can easily buy at level 6 right? (sarcasm). And just counter him with another champion right! I mean after all you can switch champions in the middle of the match right? (sarcasm again)

SushiRolI

03-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeLpZ View Post

to all you ******ed ass monkeys that say im calling karthus op, you're dumb. you're really, really dumb. you're lucky i don't know you irl or there's a big possibility i would come to your house and kick you square in the nuts.

good day chaps.
like to see you try, the only thing you mentioned that was even remotely correct was something you probably learned last week in 9th grade bio. I know you tried learning it the past two years that you failed and had to repeat, we feel for you.

karthus is decent at best, it should almost never kill you, especially if you have any form of healing, banshees, MR, or any ability blocking spells. Yes, it will kill you sometimes when you thought you were safe, yes it sucks. Its much better then getting hit by fiddles ult, or amumus, or anything else for that matter.

Insulting the intelligence of the community, by showing how little you know about the game, really shows your skill level.

0rangeSoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-21-2010

Quote:
ALL of the other global Ults are skillshots
:-/ im pretty sure soraka's isn't, neither is TF's

King Mob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettobarney View Post
You can't stop it unless you buy veil, which you can easily buy at level 6 right? (sarcasm). And just counter him with another champion right! I mean after all you can switch champions in the middle of the match right? (sarcasm again)
Except that it's easy to buy cheap magic resist even early on in the game. Are you saying it's completely unfeasible to buy a Null-Magic Mantle, Negatron Cloak, Chalice of Harmony, or Mercury's Treads?

It seems like people just don't want to ever deviate from their set builds, even if it gets them repeatedly killed when it could have been easily avoided.