Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Karthus.. riot, are you forreal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arai Kitsune

03-21-2010

Quote:
FeLpZ:
i never said he was "ownstick" i said he was ****ing broken, because all he has to do to get kills the entire game is to look for opposing players under 20%-25% health....

So can Ezreal, Ashe, and Gangplank?

I mentioned Twitch before, because, see, Twitch can d enough damage that people don't get a chance to run away fromt hat teamfight. While Karthus, on the other hand, is a nice failsafe in case they do.

Kriptini

03-21-2010

Let's say that Karthus hangs back in the base and all he does is cast his ulti when champs are under 25% health.

What's the problem with this? All team fights are 5v4. If you're STILL losing, there's good news for you: You'll be going to Low ELO where you'll never see a Karthus again.

Now, let's say he actually contributes to team fights, and then runs a little bit away and uses his ulti when people get below 25% health.

What's the problem with this? Karthus has three health. He dies in half a second. Get your team assassin to kill him and then Flash away from his allies. After eight seconds, you're good to go.

FeLpZ

Recruiter

03-21-2010

you kids really are dolts. throughout the laning phase a good karthus with a decent eye can get at the very min 5 kills. its not hard to understand.

baalzy

03-21-2010

If your teammates aren't getting to low health, his ult isn't getting him kills.

You're really just a bad player or you play with bad players, get over it.

Kriptini

03-21-2010

Quote:
FeLpZ:
you kids really are dolts. throughout the laning phase a good karthus with a decent eye can get at the very min 5 kills. its not hard to understand.

A good [INSERT CHAMPION HERE] with a decent eye will get at the very minimum five kills in the laning phase. Might as well nerf ALL the champions!

Heck, I've even seen Tryns and Jannas in mid-ELO get six kills before level eight.

FeLpZ

Recruiter

03-21-2010

Quote:
baalzy:
If your teammates aren't getting to low health, his ult isn't getting him kills.

You're really just a bad player or you play with bad players, get over it.

if you attempt to kill the enemy lanemate, and aren't facing against baddies, YOU WILL GET TO LOW HEALTH.

Quote:
Kriptini:
A good [INSERT CHAMPION HERE] with a decent eye will get at the very minimum five kills in the laning phase. Might as well nerf ALL the champions!

Heck, I've even seen Tryns and Jannas in mid-ELO get six kills before level eight.

jesus christ. you are almost too stupid to respond to. the difference between a janna getting 6 kills and a karthus getting 6 kills is that the jannas actually has to do more than press a button.

Kriptini

03-21-2010

Quote:
FeLpZ:
jesus christ. you are almost too stupid to respond to. the difference between a janna getting 6 kills and a karthus getting 6 kills is that the jannas actually has to do more than press a button.

Karthus does too. He has to hit you with his Lay Waste (which is a highly inaccurate skillshot, and even easier to avoid if you have ANY Boots) and Defile (again, counterable with buying boots.) Karthus does NOT earn kills by just "pressing a button."

Have you ever played Karthus? You might understand how he works better and how stupid you are if you play some practice games with him the next time he's free. =|

FeLpZ

Recruiter

03-21-2010

Quote:
Kriptini:
Karthus does too. He has to hit you with his Lay Waste (which is a highly inaccurate skillshot, and even easier to avoid if you have ANY Boots) and Defile (again, counterable with buying boots.) Karthus does NOT earn kills by just "pressing a button."

Have you ever played Karthus? You might understand how he works better and how stupid you are if you play some practice games with him the next time he's free. =|

hahahahahahahha

baalzy

03-21-2010

I think we just have to accept the fact that Felpz is set in his ways and prefers to suck rather than to improve himself.

FeLpZ

Recruiter

03-21-2010

Quote:
baalzy:
I think we just have to accept the fact that Felpz is set in his ways and prefers to suck rather than to improve himself.

i think i have come to terms to realize that everyone on this board is a ****ing idiot.

im not saying hes a good champion, at best hes mediocre, im saying his ****ing ultimate which can wipe out 2 enemies EASY, without any effort whatsoever on his part, is broken. when you are level 4 in a lane, you and your buddy wipe out the opposing two lanemates and both are left with 25% health or less, you automatically die. this is not balanced, not in the ****ing least bit balanced.

if you kids have too many ****ing chromosones to understand that simple statement then please, GTFO my thread