Karthus.. riot, are you forreal?

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeLpZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2010

i didnt come here to ***** about lay waste, although annoying it can be countered, i came here to ***** about his ult, which is LOLworthy

Kriptini

03-20-2010

At max rank it does a base of 600 damage, right? With 50% magic resist, that's 300 damage. If this spell kills you, you probably deserve it.

FeLpZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2010

so if i win a duel with someone 1v1 and karthus is on the other team i deserve to die? k.

Kriptini

03-20-2010

If you're coming out of that duel with less than 300 health, you're probably not suited for 1v1.

Arai Kitsune

03-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriptini View Post
At max rank it does a base of 600 damage, right? With 50% magic resist, that's 300 damage. If this spell kills you, you probably deserve it.
Agreed, unless it's clean up after a painful teamfight, you really shouldn't be dying to his ultimate, especially considering every chmpion should buy some survivability.

Leet Mther Fcker

Recruiter

03-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeLpZ View Post
so if i win a duel with someone 1v1 and karthus is on the other team i deserve to die? k.

why fight 1v1, when you can fight 3v1

Kriptini

03-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetdavids View Post
QFLOL! This statement is epic! XD

Arai Kitsune

03-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetdavids View Post
Who fights 1v1 these days? It's all either five man ganks or teamfights.

baalzy

03-20-2010

2 minute recast. Thats pretty long for an ultimate. Karthus isn't ownstick unless 1 of the following conditions is met:

Someone on your team is feeding (which means you're probably screwed anyways)

Their team is better than yours(which means you're screwed regardless)

FeLpZ

03-20-2010

i never said he was "ownstick" i said he was ****ing broken, because all he has to do to get kills the entire game is to look for opposing players under 20%-25% health....

123456 ... 7