Can i drop or store item in this game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aerioz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-20-2010

Can i drop or store item in this game?

e.g like how u can drop stuff in dota and fuse something then pick your stuff back.

i happen to have to sell my item all the time.

roninsm

03-20-2010

No you can't. The one case where it becomes an issue is when you are trying to buy an elixer of some sort with maxed items. The best way to do it is to sell your cheapest item (usually boots), buy the elixer, drink it, then buy boots again.

Xyceres

03-20-2010

Just in case you didn't infer this from the last poster (and didn't know) you can fuse items using a spot taken by one of the componants

baalzy

03-21-2010

You can't drop items, but if you click on an item you can see what it can be built in to. Then if you double click on the item you want to convert it in to (and have enough money to buy it) it will auto-upgrade that item into the desired final item.

This does still leave you with the issue of not being able to buy potions/wards, meaning most optimal item builds should leave you with 5 items and you make up the stats for the 6th by just buying and consuming potions if you have the need (most commonly to counter a stealther with oracles, then use the red/blue/green potions to make up for the loss of a 6th items stats).