Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tips on rumble late game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegendaryHobos

05-27-2011

I seem to do fine early game and mid game, but end game I just start doing crappy all together.
I know rumble's strong point is early/mid game, but I was curious on any tips on items to build and just how to play rumble late game.
I normally got a haunting guise, sorc boots/merc boots, rabadon (maybe), ryjal, and building into a abyssal specter (void if I need it), last items are placed randomly if I need it (like quicksilver sash), playing him as a tanky dps.

Thanks if you can help.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Powerstoned

05-27-2011

i build in this order for "Rumble the Lane Dominator, Chaser of All"

tome&hp pot to a rylai, dodge boots(i always run dodge runes/masteries with him...especially now that Vayne is in every match...)

negatron cape, chainmail to sunfire cape, complete a fon or abyssal specter, #5&#6...guise or void then just more mr or armor(depending how the other team is building obv.)