GpK tournament.... LOL

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Truhls

03-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiLouu View Post
Can somebody have a shortened explanation of what happened? I'd not like to dig through 52 pages of garbage as to gain a clue.
Basically tymed from regis team dced at draft which is grounds for disq, because you could change your runes during this time if you wanted too. Locust brought up the rule about disq, regi started raging at being disq and everything turned into a **** storm.

Krebb The Pestulent

03-21-2010

LOL still this god forsaken odd or even thing... I still can't believe people don't understand... especially someone I explained it to at least 50 different ways.

Truhls

03-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reginald View Post
l0cust please quit the game, like the 10000 x u said u did. All in all LoL is not a game for you. After this incident you'll only be frowned on by the competitive community. you have no future in this game, and you'll never be able to play competitive due to your lack of skill. GG, peace - hope you move on to another game to fail and get stomped on.
how about you quit the game instead, like you said you would if MegaZero beat you in a 1v1, then he did. Regi i have played with you, though that was during beta and all i can say is lawl at what a piece of trash you are. you are the most nerd raging kid in the world, and if everything doesnt go your way you whine till someone gives in regardless if it is justified or not.

JEMANGEDESMONDES

03-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truhls View Post
Basically tymed from regis team dced at draft which is grounds for disq, because you could change your runes during this time if you wanted too. Locust brought up the rule about disq, regi started raging at being disq and everything turned into a **** storm.
Sounds like the usual cyber-athlete-league drama. How I miss those glory days of competitive CS:S /sarcarms

This game isn't even remotely competitive. People.. Sup?

Beegly Boogs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2010

Is regi some five year old kid? All I see him post is horribly typed rage.

Pending

The Council

03-21-2010

This is sad.

SlyGoat

03-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagga View Post
Is regi some five year old kid? All I see him post is horribly typed rage.
Possible.

L0CUST

The Council

03-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reginald View Post
Ok so now Varnok, AND l0cust are ****en ****** bag liars.

This is exactly what happened.

As soon as tymed dc's during picks. L0cust announces " GG WE WIN FF". He immediately goes into varnoks channel and asks for a forfeit win ( BEFORE I START TRASH TALKING). I join the channel quickly and hear l0cust saying thats a rule and they should be disqualified. THis is probably the one bad thing i said . i was handling this maturing , although i rage on forums alot. " Are you really going to make us for forfeit, thats pathetic" WORD FOR WORD. L0cust says " that is the rule, im just starting the rule".

Varnok says "well yeah thats a rule, im sorry it has to end this way, but you guys are disqualified."

THis is me flaming ? " LOL ARE YOU SERIOUS, We rather play them 4v5 without tymed than forfeit"

Varnok( the admin) " You guys cant play them 4v5 because you guys are disqualified, its disqualification, not a forfeit."

Reginald " ill let them pick my heroes, or we'll play them with tymed not using runes"

Varnok DISAGREES STILL.

Varnk " theres no other way to decided.... im going to leave this up to chances... L0cust odd or even"

L0cust " Even"

Varnok " alright you can decide, do you want the forfeit or not"

L0cust " yeah i do"

LOL??? WAS I REALLY TALKING TRASH? I flame very often, but i absolutely do it less in vent and in tournaments. Why is l0cust trying to lie? I did not aggravate him.. He wanted the forfeit from the beginning. BEFORE I TRASH TALKED.

After the whole incident, i told the admins i didnt care anymore and i told the 20 people in the channel to leave varnok alone.. the 20 people there can justify. TOO BAD L0cust and varnok are lying out of their asses to make their PR better.

owell...this situation was NOT about the riot points, but how l0cust was being a BI*TCH and how stupid the admin was. I mean whats the point of playing competitively when you're just going to use unfair means to win?
You live in a fantasy world.

Maniacmadmax

03-21-2010

If you google "gpk tourney" This thread is the top listing. Props to Messiah .

Pendulous Fall

03-21-2010

Ok guys, shut the **** up. 53 pages of raging, negative rating, and flaming isn't going to alleviate the matter. Get the hell over it, and move on.