GpK tournament.... LOL

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Randuinn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Web Developer

03-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by aRcKuS View Post
And then we got all the wonderful ****** bags hoping on the high elo bandwagon to make themselves feel like they matter.

That would be you, the one who doesn't matter.

Meta3wto Braki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0CUST View Post
The rule was globally stated over vent. Unfortunately, AoN showed up late to the tournament, so they missed some of the rules. Lucky for them, the tournament admin was kind enough to redo all the brackets to accommodate for their tardiness.
Lucky for you, the admin was dumb enough to disqualify them.

Luchen

03-20-2010

Quote:
The rule was globally stated over vent.
And that's what they did oh so very wrong.

Finkill

Banned

03-20-2010

Quote:
The rule was globally stated over vent. Unfortunately, AoN showed up late to the tournament, so they missed some of the rules. Lucky for them, the tournament admin was kind enough to redo all the brackets to accommodate for their tardiness.
So are you going to lie now to try to save what mininal amount of self-respect you have left?

I was on the vent long before you were and not only that we changed how their ******eed draft and rules were set up from the beginning. So you can try to make your next point....

You are just going to be wrong again

L0CUST

The Council

03-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delever View Post
Need a "Locust the crying mummy T-shirt" copy? I can make plenty!
I love Amumu, this would be awesome!

ntr0py

03-20-2010

Quote:
Alright look, I was not present when all of this **** went down. So truthfully I can only base it off what the leader of the tournament said, which IMO is a respective source. I came here because the fact that Messiah would come straight to the forums and throw this **** up pisses me off. You guys can say whatever you want, most of the people talking about this weren't even there soooo. I have just as much of a right to talk about these awesome happenings as all the other people writing nonsense do. Especially because of how quick everyone agreed with Messiah and basically said **** this tournament.

But seriously, I'm out, down-vote all my **** and let this BS post die.
- Messiah makes sense.
- If you watch the first game (solomid.net) its obvious who would have won this tourney, and deserved the price, and even more the respect.
- That on the fly rule was just plain stupid and had no common sense.

Fair sportsmanship should be above else for a tourney. And this is exactly what this was not. It's sad and it's lame.

Also L0cust's team should have surrendered the win to AoN, because they were totally dominating you by a huge margin. That would be good sportsmanship. AoN deserved this win.

SlyGoat

03-20-2010

Man so much drama. One thing this has taught me is LoL players don't respect tryhards as much as I thought they did. Winning by a technicality is pretty much the ultimate tryhard. What's next, hating on Sivir/Taric/Alistar push teams?

XNFE

Senior Recruiter

03-20-2010

L0cust please do the honorable thing here and hold the finals match the way it was supposed to be. I respect all of the council members but you are giving yourself and the council a bad name by doing what you are doing. You make it seem like the council is all full of try hards that just care about winning and not about fun. Please do yourself and everybody here a favor and play the game and have a true winner to this tournament.

MegaZero

03-20-2010

Quote:
Lololololololol this **** is for fun. Period. If everyone wants to trip out and put a forum post up about this **** that we have been trying to keep going for the community to participate in for fun till ranked games. YOU are pathetic. And truthfully, I don't know if I'll post on these forums any more after this post, its ****ing sickening.
From reading this thread, it doesn't seem like this is a "for fun" tournament if d/c'ing during champion select causes a disqualification. If it was "for fun" you would let them play the match.

Luchen

03-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntr0py View Post
- messiah makes sense.
- if you watch the first game (solomid.net) its obvious who would have won this tourney, and deserved the price, and even more the respect.
- that on the fly rule was just plain stupid and had no common sense.

Fair sportsmanship should be above else for a tourney. And this is exactly what this was not. It's sad and it's lame.
qft