Tips vs tristana?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RamboBatman

03-22-2010

Trist is my main ranged carry. The best piece of advice I can give is to protect the lizard buff. If Tristana gets that red rune, people are going to die. Ward and gank her in the jungle and, while she most likely is going to get away because of rocket jump, you've made her waste some farming time and gotten yourself a buff of your very own. Of course, don't do this alone and keep an eye on the mini because a counter-gank may well be headed your way. Also, counter Tristana's range by utilizing the bushes, she hates getting in close.

YellowSnowsicle

03-22-2010

Depending on build, its difficult to take out a Tristana at any point in the game. She requires a large amount of cc to be placed on her to die, and her damage output is insane. Early game, she harasses incredibly well (at lvl 2 rocket jump + explosive shot + ignite will either force the midlane to pop pots or blue pill), and farms really well.

AGCrew Bloodwolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2010

I forgot to mention the Liz buff. Denying this to the enemy Tristana could make the difference on a teamfight. Super ranged slow can turn squishy casters into easy prey for them. Don't let her do this to yours!

xrats

03-23-2010

Rambo is right.I forgot it totally.Try to engage her in close places.Tristana has the best range in game.When she is in closing areas like bushes and jungle in general she loses sight very often.Without sight she cant use her big range.Thats a big minus for her and one big plus for you.Use this also to come closer to her instantly.Tristana isnt good at all in close combat.

BloodyFiesta

03-23-2010

I main trist as well and honestly the only person ive had pretty reliable trouble against mid in the beginning is good annies. Id ask for strategies in regard to her but thats not the top and im hardly ranked or high enough elo to really give advice against "good" trists. The other players mention waiting in bushes and keeping her in confined areas and is excellent advice. Make sure you have a reliable slow or stun especially if trist has lizard buff considering i oftentimes with rocket jump and flash will kite an enemy as they chase and kill them before jumping back into the fight.