Sick and tired of Zilean!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diddums

03-20-2010

scale it back and the range

Aliksandr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2010

I think a good solution to the Zilean situation would be to make his time bomb agro turrets on casting, instead of upon detonation. He's a really mean tower diver because he can get away with attacking someone so close to a turret without any repercussions.

KeVoN xD

03-21-2010

Have you all forgotten that he has a 24 seconds cooldown revive wich with good ap will bring you with 1900 health if you have 300 ap, that is an squishi/carry comun hp.

Plus the unique counter to it is to wait 15 seconds, wich he would atack you, cause he know that if you atack him he will be back to life with nearly full hp..

Chronoshift+rewind = OPOPOPOP

Plus his bomb with has a really nice base damage plus a 1:1,1 ap ratio, wich can deal aoe damage, specyaly in teambatles,

Yes.. zilean needs a nerf, he is an excelent support with great nuke capacities

Ohh wait rm? yes i can stack rm againt ryze, or annie, or any magic damage dealer champ to, but ryze wont revive he team mate, wont haste his teammate or slow your teammates..

JayceJa

03-21-2010

i think the only real problem is the time bombs doing a little too much damage, no spammable aoe spell should have an AP ratio of 1 with little drawbacks

IamGrimm

03-21-2010

His timebombs aren't the problem. His revive is strong. Try killing a Zilean with GA, thats hilarious.
Anyhoo, he's a nasty good support. Doesn't need a nerf but I agree, he's forkin annoying to play against. Gives me headaches cause its just boring playing vs. a Zilean.