Gem Knight > Soraka

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoBeNirvana

Adjudicator

08-30-2009

Imho.

FellowerOfOdin

08-30-2009

Wow, matchmaker really won that game. wp matchmaker.

SoBeNirvana

Adjudicator

08-30-2009

We were in the queue for like 5 minutes so I guess it just gave up.

FellowerOfOdin

08-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoBeNirvana View Post
We were in the queue for like 5 minutes so I guess it just gave up.
Obviously. A game where a Soraka (!) gets 7 (!!) kills (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) shows that the enemy team is really bad.

SoBeNirvana

Adjudicator

08-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by FellowerOfOdin View Post
Obviously. A game where a Soraka (!) gets 7 (!!) kills (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) shows that the enemy team is really bad.
Zomg, I'd like to see Soraka with a damage build, would be hilarious.

"Wtf? Did Soraka just crit me for 700?"

Dyrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

08-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by FellowerOfOdin View Post

Truth be told. Matchmaking gave up on you, but gives me a two hour queue to play against other high rated players then get stomped because your team usually is unorganized.

Mega Gnar Top

08-30-2009

Soraka CAN be played offensively. I've stacked AP on her where her starfall hits for 250-300, lich bane makes her attack hit for about 300-400, and then repeated spell casting/auto attacking with heals up. She makes a pretty decent offensive hero while still maintaining her healing ability.

CaptPlanet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2009

Wish I had a screeny of the game I just played against Larias and Lima Beans and company... Taric hold his own as well (Late game radiance push ftw).

2buttonU

08-31-2009

I play support heroes a lot, Taric and Soraka to be specific, at a high MMR.

While Soraka is certainly not weak, Taric is a lot more versatile and more fun to play. Especially in team fights all you can do as soraka is HoT one target and ult, but on the other hand Taric has tons of options, thus making him more "game-changing" under the hands of a skilled player.

Larias

Adjudicator

08-31-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptPlanet View Post
Wish I had a screeny of the game I just played against Larias and Lima Beans and company... Taric hold his own as well (Late game radiance push ftw).
rage.

rage.

rage.

We had two towers mid down in 8 minutes, then god damn captain planet gemstone bull**** shows up and RAWRRRRR LARIAS HAS DIED.

Don't worry, Captain Planet, I will have my revenge.

MWAGAHAHAHAHAHAHA