Warwick particles (the neon sign that says every gsther to me so we can gank warwick)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyson Azura

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2010

I don't care if I lose the 30% steal just actually give me the op to use my ulti to kill someone.
give me the chance to actually be able to get within 4000 range of champ without them knowing i'm there.
it lets the enemy know when entire ganks might be after them or when to prepare a warwick honey trap so please get rid of the particles.
the howl is fine (if it would be heard by ALL players. the same reason I don't rage as TF when everyone knows I'm teleporting. because they all know i'm coming but not for who.)

I think that when the hunter ends up stalking his prey they shouldn't know about it.
If I went hunting with a boom box I would get no kills.

wasn't the original small buff on the bar a better system? so if you were smart you could realise you were being hunted but the rest of the team wouldn't know?
what ever happened to jungler ambusher all i can do is lane now

Be fair fix Warwick for me as a easter present.
Please riot please.

Anodize

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2010

Whaaa? You can lane as warwick?

Blasphemy.

FruityFunCake

03-20-2010

I actually agree. Warwick is my most played and it does often ruin a gank or team push when everyone knows warwick is within a certain distance. It needs work but warwick has more pressing issues

Kriptini

03-20-2010

I agree. Warwick's Blood Scent should be like Veigar and Fiddle's passives. They show up on your effects bar, but it doesn't scream "AWOOOOOOO" at everyone.

BladeKnightofEa

03-21-2010

level it up as fast as possible and the enemy team might become skittish? since you can stand in the middle of the map and detect people on low health on over 50% of it.

Kazzier

03-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeKnightOfEa View Post
level it up as fast as possible and the enemy team might become skittish? since you can stand in the middle of the map and detect people on low health on over 50% of it.
The problem then is you lose points that you need to have in other skills to be able to survive.

Ergal

03-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriptini View Post
I agree. Warwick's Blood Scent should be like Veigar and Fiddle's passives. They show up on your effects bar, but it doesn't scream "AWOOOOOOO" at everyone.
BUT Veigar and Fiddle doesn't know where the opponent with the debuff is!
Range is good enouth to let them know you're "somewhere near" (they dont even know what rank your blood scent is)

Still - IMHO Blood Scent is in some ways better then it was. Just learn how to play with it for your advantage

Tyson Azura

03-21-2010

Maybe then make it so you can't see where they are exactly but get a marker placed at there location every 5 seconds? It makes sense for a hunter to have some idea of where his pray is put not for him to but out an advertisment like the german cannibal.