Important read

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kirsteenx

05-26-2011

Bueno el motivo de la presente es informales como me siento al respecto de la falta de respeto de algunos players para con los países nacionalidades e incluso color de piel, no es una protesta, solo es un aviso de que somos personas y tenemos derechos, claramente estos están negados, el racismo es un acto de ignorancia que lastima. Hablo por que realmente me siento discriminada y me afecta que insulten o agredan verbalmente por mi nacionalidad que con orgullo represento y llevo en el corazón. también represento a un grupo de personas que queremos divertirnos pero sin lastimarnos. me gustaría que se tomen cartas en el asunto.
Luego de un día largo y agotador la distracción perfecta es entrar a despejarse al league of legends pero esta se ve empañada con incesantes agresiones de todo tipo, dudo que alguien haya escrito al respecto por que seguramente es mas cómodo no hacerlo a perder unos minutos... quiero perder unos minutos diciéndole a los administradores que estamos cansados de la gente que no sabe divertirse y lastima.

atte. Desiree Silvina Soledad Pereira - ARGENTINA - jugadora y también una persona !

TRANSLATED

Well, the principal motive of this note, is to let you know how i feel about disrespect from some players with others of different countries, and even the color of their skin. This isnt a protest, is just an advice with a single point: we all are human beings and we all have the same rights that are clearly forgotten here. Racism is an act of ignorance that hurts. Im telling this because i really feel discriminated; and insults, verbal agressions -cause of my nacionality that i proudly take in my heart- gets me really hurt. I would like that administrators and everyone take cards at the subject.
After a long and exhaustive day, the perfect distraction is to play League of Legends to get mind cleared of reality, but this distracting space gets blurred with endless agressions of all type. I doubt that someone has written something about this, cause it would be easier not to do it and save a couple of minutes. But I am wasting my time here to express to administrators my feeling of getting sick and tired of this people that cant enjoy the game and hurts us.

atte. Desiree Silvina Soledad Pereira - ARGENTINA - Player and person !

PD:sorry, I need improve my English

OKTUBRE

05-26-2011

must be a sanction for racism

juazito

05-26-2011

I agree sanction

Hikarikage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2011

A few things....

1st accept the code FFS it's hard to read that grey **** text....

2nd no issue with non english peeps playing the game in fact i love the idea.... but if you go on the US server then speak english so the rest of us can understand you.... it's hard enough undertsanding Americans speaking english let alone somone speaking russian, chineese, (i'm gonna guess spanish? for you) or other non english languages.

We need to be able to communicate as this is a TEAM game.

rest0

05-27-2011

do you have any pictures online?

Darmon

05-27-2011

Aside from some anti-American sentiments that I've only just become aware exist because of Tribunal cases I judged, I really haven't noticed it too much.

Basically, if people of other nationalities are in my games, I'm oblivious to it. The closest I come is when there are a couple people speaking another language in the chat. But usually someone else asks them to speak English, and usually they do. So, crisis averted. Because for all anyone knows they might just be bilingual Americans.

ELDAROSKA

05-27-2011

I agree sanction ban acc

Kirsteenx

05-28-2011

uppp comments plz!