Ryze Summoner Spells

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yefo

03-20-2010

What summoner spells do you guys normally use with Ryze?

IMO, Flash is a must have. Flashing into range for Rune Prison is awesome at any point during the game. People thing they are safely out of your range, then all of a sudden... R-Flash-W-E-Q = dead. Even at low levels, you can catch people off guard with a variation of this combo, such as just Flash-W-E to finish off a weakened opponent trying to stay in their lane longer than they should.

However, I never know what to use as my second spell... I've tried Heal, Clarity, and Ghost. What does everybody else use?

XxArCh3RxX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2010

ignite is a gud one...adds an extra nuke to ur combo and also a gud way 2 kill ppl that manage 2 run away

Yefo

03-20-2010

I thought about Ignite, but it seems (for the most part) it would only be useful in the early game. Toward the end, Ryze's combo is pretty much an insta-kill anyway. But yeah, maybe I'll give it a shot for a while.

XxArCh3RxX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2010

its gud if u get caught in a gank and 1 of them isnt dead yet....pop ignite on them, it also helps wen killing guys 2 lvls above u

Zombie Irwin

03-20-2010

I like flash and ghost, since both have offensive and defensive uses, and both can be improved easily in the util tree

Lysergsaure

03-20-2010

I like Flash because it's Flash... and Ghost because it lets you chase and escape, as well as kite during teamfights.

TiltedAxis

03-20-2010

You have two options really.

Flash and Ghost OR
Flash and Ignite

Flash and ignite is better for early-mid (IMO) and its great for helping stack a soulstealer
Flash and Ghost is better for higher - end games where a single target ignite is less useful, as well as the perk of being able to chase / kite pretty much infinitely.

The choice is yours, iv had great success with both options.

FeLpZ

03-21-2010

ignite is a must on him, not only does it give added damage from ignite, but also improves ap by 10.