Strangest Tribunal reports you've seen...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grukasa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2011

The key here is to show the ones that suggest something wasn't quite right with the process or reporter, etc.

Example: The case I just did had a 0-14 Ashe. There was one report only, and it was for "Offensive Language". The feeder didn't say a single word throughout the game. Maybe the reporter misclicked somewhere in the process and didn't pay enough attention.

Anyone else find particularly odd cases?

Kittyrina

06-14-2011

I've seen a few for Offensive language too, where the person didn't say anything bad at all in the log. Only thing I can think of is maybe they said something in the post-game lobby, or maybe the wrong person got reported by mistake, instead of the one who was being terrible in the chatlog.

McAwesome2

06-14-2011

I've seen this where they get reported for offensive language and never say anything but the reporter is refering to their name being offensive.

Vaeldran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2011

I believe Offensive Language is the default option for a report. I often see Offensive Language as the report, but the reporter's remarks saying something different (i.e. leaving, feeding, etc.). In other words, people being too lazy to correctly categorize their reports.

JackalHide

06-14-2011

Saw a report that was just weird like something out of a sci-film. wtf. The report disappeared, reappeared and then it just vanished. strange huh. wtf is going on...

Hachrt

06-14-2011

This game for this case shows, I think, that *some* people don't take the time to select the right option.

The player bought his starting items, said nothing in chat and apparently D/C'd (still lvl 1, no creeps, no score, no damage done or taken.).

Allied Reports:

Quote:
leaver
Offensive Language
Enemy Reports
Quote:
Leaving the Game/AFK
Quote:
leaver
Offensive Language
Quote:
Leaving the Game/AFK

Noobke

06-14-2011

One guy reported someone for this reason:

ks
Assisting enemy team