Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jax of the Jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoransTroll

05-26-2011

How do you do it? Also, is the solution to every hyper-carry melee champ to jungle?

I understand that his standard build is to rely on sheer AD and AP, and MS is really not valued on him. But Mardred does offer some AR, and AS really can't be all that bad (and it also has some AD). Has anyone ever tried it?
I would love to give it a try, but I suck horribly at jungling, so I make for a very bad yard stick when it comes to jungling anyway.

Ebonclaw

05-26-2011

Razors are a poor item for Jax. Realistically by the time you could afford them you'll be 6 or near it, and your ult will allow you to tear through the jungle. Just need a Vamp Scepter by then and you are golden.

There's a couple threads in the top few pages that I've responded to lately about Jax as a jungler, you should skim for them before making another thread. :P

DoransTroll

05-26-2011

Strange..normally I do frequent the forums (almost religiously), yet I have never seen an threads on jungling as Jax. Good. I'll start checking those out and see if I could find some nifty builds/paths, etc.