CLG's Statement Regarding the Dreamhack Qualifier Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

viledemon19

05-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFoo View Post
I agree with this ... Do you think there would be a same post as this, but stating RIOT fails to listen to PLAYERS, on TSM side?

I am not posting for either team but more for RIOT ... it was a Lose-Lose situation ...

They made a change which should help CLG just as well ... #7 seed are they really that worried?
cause they are " better " than what there standing is. i don't get why they just play them and get it out of the way

Jaster Mereel

05-27-2011

I like how there's over 300 pages of comments most of which denigrating Riot's decision. Riot's response? Two red posts that clarify absolutely nothing and if anything further contribute to the obvious pointlessness of their decision. Employees at Riot will never admit they ****ed up, which is really sad, considering all the negative light they're currently under right now would instantly vanish if they just admitted they messed up and corrected their error.

RavageU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2011

How does it help CLG? In terms of seeding, CLG gets jipped.

And WHALE doesn't really practice anymore. One of the members even told hotshot this. EG has been scrimming and is a really strong team. #3-4 seed disguised as a #7 because they joined late. Any advantage should be taken with so much money on the line.

Exsnypre

05-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaster Mereel View Post
I like how there's over 300 comments most of which denigrating Riot's decision. Riot's response? Two red posts that clarify absolutely nothing and if anything further contribute to the obvious pointlessness of their decision. Employees at Riot will never admit they ****ed up, which is really sad, considering all the negative light they're currently under right now would instantly vanish if they just admitted they messed up and corrected their error.
That's 300 pages of comments or 3000+ comments.

Zenx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-27-2011

Riot's competitive scene goes down the drain..... what a joke.

AFoo

05-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exsnypre View Post
How can facing a higher seeded opponent ever benefit a team? You aren't making any sense. The change cannot possibly help CLG.

Honestly ... as a true #1 team, i want to put out high rated teams first ... that way i coast to the finish line. .. but other people want games handed to them

You are putting alot of effort into complaining about a 1 seed position ... seriously 7 to 8?

Amaltron

05-27-2011

Well it looks like..... *sunglasses*
They've created a Riot.

RavageU

05-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFoo View Post
Honestly ... as a true #1 team, i want to put out high rated teams first ... that way i coast to the finish line. .. but other people want games handed to them

You are putting alot of effort into complaining about a 1 seed position ... seriously 7 to 8?
So you're saying CLG should work harder as #1 seed while #2 seed coasts to the finals and waits for the outcome of the stacked bracket? K.

AFoo

05-27-2011

They swapped 2 teams ... and now the bracket is stacked ... interesting why there wasnt a complaint before the swap.

Jaster Mereel

05-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exsnypre View Post
That's 300 pages of comments or 3000+ comments.

So 3000+ isn't over 300? Interesting.