Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

CLG's Statement Regarding the Dreamhack Qualifier Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Buschbiber

05-26-2011

dont look fair to me....

SlashZeroV

05-26-2011

Fastest upvote thread ever, game breakingly OP.

Daggish

05-26-2011

they did it to remove any possiblity of someone coming back and saying, "BUT HEY THEY ARE BROTHERS THEY THREW IT ON PURPOSE."
And anyways, if you are so cocky that you will win, why should it matter?

Hemdan

05-26-2011

Reminds me of the Tour the France where guys were not able to start cause they were suspected of taking dope... They couldn't do much about it neither can you. So just be a man and take life as it comes.

bLendinG

05-26-2011

Riot thinks "professionally", yet they change the brackets at the last minute.

Dancing Cow

Recruiter

05-26-2011

I hope Riot reverts the changes. They are unnecessary.

FibQuib

05-26-2011

It's not justified to play against the first seed team when they've been advocating LoL the most. Also usually Higher seed teams verse the lower ones in a tournament and otherwise you get stuck watching nubs pub match for $100 which is a guarantee that no one wants to see ... Riot grow a sack and change it back :P

Moxay

05-26-2011

Whole-heartedly agree. This kind of change would be unheard of in the Football Premier League, for example.

bloboblob

Recruiter

05-26-2011

Agreed

Varthftw

05-26-2011

I say let's bring this issue to the tribunal. Riot made the system is for the LOL community to use. Because this issue is affecting a lot of the community. I would say either have Riot correct the problem or the community fix it for them.