Summoner Showcase – Issue #30 – Every Day A New Adventure

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demacian Cola

05-26-2011

personally i think it's the worst showcase ever. we need better submission art. The last showcase was my favorites.

KenEH

05-26-2011

We need Zombie Mundo costume.

Shimrra3

05-26-2011

Zombie Mundo skin, now. The idea is just too awesome to ignore.

crackin1

05-26-2011

Is it just me or is she hot?

Marbib

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2011

Paused my pron for this

Endoscopy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-26-2011

NlKA - YOU ARE ONE FAT *****!

Mordliss

05-26-2011

Good showcase as always, her postive attitude is always welcome. To all you clowns making fun of her stomach and saying she looks pregenant, I would love for you each to post REAL pictures of yourself on here so we can all see the creepy *******s you all are.

Whos got a 4 inch beard, a gut the size of a vollyball, or looks like a total creep job. Until you post up your pictures and put your face out to be judged, why dont you watch the comments directed towards someone who none of you will ever be good enough to get.

Keep it up Nikasaur! Your fun attitude is what the human beings out here love about you.

Gr1nn3r

05-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordliss View Post
Good showcase as always, her postive attitude is always welcome. To all you clowns making fun of her stomach and saying she looks pregenant, I would love for you each to post REAL pictures of yourself on here so we can all see the creepy *******s you all are.

Whos got a 4 inch beard, a gut the size of a vollyball, or looks like a total creep job. Until you post up your pictures and put your face out to be judged, why dont you watch the comments directed towards someone who none of you will ever be good enough to get.

Keep it up Nikasaur! Your fun attitude is what the human beings out here love about you.
lulz and the white knights arrive!

IceAce

05-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordliss View Post

Judging others is a natural instinct that is responsible for you even being alive. Unless you want your dad to marry a fat alcoholic smoker and come out with a deformed malnourished downs kid.

Also, guys can get away with a gut and a beard. Slap either one of those on a chick and you will never hear the end of it, until she shaves and weights 130 lbs or less.

WΎÅRР؃ LØLŽ

05-26-2011

These videos are pretty useless, all you see are comments from virgins whackin off to the girl in the video and only a few that even care about the content of the video.

Good job with showing off fan's works, but I think you should try less to impress the virgins and focus more on the content you are trying to show off.