Summoner Showcase Issue #30 Every Day A New Adventure

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razyy

05-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy12 View Post
Holy ****. It's amazing how disrespectful people are to her. I don't find her fat at all, sure she is cute but honestly.. like no trolling, i'd love to just be her friend and that's it. Cause she is a awesome person and with all this ignorance you guys give to her can just break a persons moral. I don't know your real name but I'm guessing it's Nikki, but just remember your awesome =) Riot has done a great job at making you part of the team.
HI WHITE KNlGHT

Zamrazen

05-27-2011

Good submissions and yes she's cute but she really needs to start working on those abs before they get more out of hand- just a friendly suggestion.

Budukai

05-27-2011

ya ur showcase rock keep it up love the pics espically the rocker mord with the rock song from lol nice name of song want to download it lol if someone can draw me a epic shaco pic yo i would so totally pay

Karyuudan

05-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy12 View Post
Holy ****. It's amazing how disrespectful people are to her. I don't find her fat at all, sure she is cute but honestly.. like no trolling, i'd love to just be her friend and that's it. Cause she is a awesome person and with all this ignorance you guys give to her can just break a persons moral. I don't know your real name but I'm guessing it's Nikki, but just remember your awesome =) Riot has done a great job at making you part of the team.
Dude STFU! People have they own opinions , people have the righ to think she is fat , i agree she LOOKS like a nice person and all, but still , people have the right to ask if she is pregnant or if she is just a fat. I'ts a community , i don't hink people do this to bully on her , besides , i don't think she really cares about what people think or don't about her.

I kind wish i could had been like her some time ago.... since now i'm 19y and i go to gym since was 16y because i was to skinny.

EDIT - And this is about showcase... not her belly, the more you talk about it , the more people will as well.

Phade1735

05-27-2011

Wow, some cruel comments this week

VoG Nova

05-27-2011

summoner showcase = woody

ultranaut

05-27-2011

is it that hard to take care of yourself and exercise? my god

KADAMA

05-27-2011

May I ask where do you get all these girls? Like seriously so beautiful

BloodraiderX

05-27-2011

great vid, did seem a lil quick and scriped as one summoner mentioned =(

and to all those stomach haters. Its not summer yet, we still need a lil winter coat still. Dont let them get you down girl your very pretty.

Trott

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-27-2011

Man our society is sexist. If it was a 300 pound guy doing the Summoner Showcase no one would say jack **** about his weight.