Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Queue dodge penalty absolutely unfair.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abthek

05-31-2011

What about for people that are going into a game and then have a real life friend say they are up for a game 5 seconds after getting into a game? This has happened to the people I play with all the time and isn't normals about fun? Heavier penalty for normal queue dodging would make trying to play with friends penalized.. for ranked sure, heavier penalties I am fine with, but not for normal.

Honestly the 5 mins as is is rather annoying to have to wait to play a game just cause you want to play with friends, but I can understand it being there.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pancakezomg

05-31-2011

lmfao OP youre a **** fool he said that because he wanted you to dodge so he didnt lose elo and besides you might as well play you lose as much elo for a queue dodge as for a loss and its not a 100% loss enemy team could blow statistics show that 80% of ppl blow one way or another