Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Queue dodge penalty absolutely unfair.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sgt Lemon Pack

05-26-2011

Queued up, champ select, guy doesnt pick a champ, says "gotta eat guys i'll brb in 15 minutes i promise"

and not another word, got randomed, and i had to dodge at 1 second, it's completely unfair that i'm penalized for it, and something needs to be done to prevent this sort of this (not sure what CAN be done, but something needs to be)

Most Unfortunate

05-31-2011

Agreed, the penalty is a bit ridiculous and really only encourages individuals that do it to do so more often.

The Pisces Guy

05-31-2011

I agree the penalty for normals is annoying. It's really not stopping any one from leaving. I only have time for 1 or 2 games a day, and if someone is already trolling in the pregame lobby I will gladly wait the 5 minutes compared to the 20 minutes wasted to surrender if I had stayed.

InKoHerent

05-31-2011

I want:

Queue dodge = leave in NORMAL queue.

This way people will think before they queue (hopefully?), and not leave for dinner and what not.

To downvoters: Are you not getting sick of 5+ dodges in a row?

Lucchinii

05-31-2011

I don't want to wait 40 minutes to play one game again, so no.

Aircross

05-31-2011

You're going to lose Elo anyway. Might as well get some IP from it.

RichardHead

05-31-2011

we already dealt with this issue and its current state is better than its previous

Cegorach22

05-31-2011

Actually its perfectly fair. MM decided that a loss was overdue and matched you with those teammates.

TalkGibberish

05-31-2011

Back in the day before this was implemented, people would rage dodge all the time.

I would never be able to play Heimer without it

xBombeRx

05-31-2011

Quote:
southernX:
I want:

Queue dodge = leave in NORMAL queue.

This way people will think before they queue (hopefully?), and not leave for dinner and what not.

To downvoters: Are you not getting sick of 5+ dodges in a row?

your logic doesn't make sense. if they have to leave for dinner they are just going to go afk in the game. you are the one that would have to dodge.