Ezreal and Guinsoo's Rageblade accounting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I8C SRS FACE

03-26-2010

I bet that has to do with Mystic Shot applying on-hit effects. Makes me wonder if Gangplank has the same thing happen to him? Only reason no one would have caught it by now is because ability power is a terrible idea on him.

Rahasia

03-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhailRaptor View Post
Mystic Shot appears to be worth 2 casts, because there are some posts around that it is procing Tear twice.
Doesn't tear have a cooldown that prevents it procing too soon?

MonsterPig

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahasia View Post
Doesn't tear have a cooldown that prevents it procing too soon?
yes, 2 casts within 4 seconds. essentially a 2 second cd between it, but riot realizing that most people cast repetitively then stop. Tear is working as intended and as it says on the item. He was saying it gave tear 2 stacks as in it was 2 casts, not as in it was broken.

Sheen however (and its higher tier equivalents) seem to be broken in this regard. It says 3 second CD but I get it several times in a row w/in 3 seconds. It does have some regulator on it, but it is definitely not 1 every 3 seconds.

eronar

04-01-2010

Tryndameres spining slash also gives 2 stacks (For guinsoo of course)

JayceJa

04-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by I8C SRS FACE View Post
I bet that has to do with Mystic Shot applying on-hit effects. Makes me wonder if Gangplank has the same thing happen to him? Only reason no one would have caught it by now is because ability power is a terrible idea on him.
im guessing its due to the spell doing physical damage, it somehow gives it 2 on cast, while the on hit effects is what triggers the third

as for gangplank, if only lichs bane/sheen's effect could double on crits, or an AP gangplank with lichs bane could actually be viable

Swag Daddy Nik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2010

I love rageblade on Ezreal. I love it on any character who can keep it stacked and benefits from AP, it's so good. I do find it odd that it stacks so much with q but i can't complain, it's not like it's game breaking.

Xagur

04-04-2010

Althought it doesnt really matters that much