Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ezreal and Guinsoo's Rageblade accounting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chumbler

03-20-2010

As some of you may or may not be aware, one hit of Q currently gives Ezreal 3 stacks of rageblade. I'm having some trouble figuring out where they're coming from. I count one from ability use, one from the hit, and I guess one from Q counting as a regular attack or something? I don't know if this is a bug, but it is certainly beneficial. Anyway, what am I missing for sources of rageblade stacks here?

Commodore Frank

Adjudicator

03-20-2010

Hm, maybe his passive activating would cause a stack? I tried it on him once, and I didn't notice this. Maybe I was just oblivious. I generally don't watch the stacks too closely, especially in a bot game.

Zeta

03-20-2010

It should only be two, since Q counts as an attack and an ability.

eronar

03-20-2010

As far as i know using an ability gives 2 stacks for guinsoo.

Zeta

03-20-2010

Only if it's a cast+hit ability like Pick a Card.

chumbler

03-20-2010

Hmm maybe an autoattack snuck in, but I could've sworn Q was giving me 3.

Akyio

03-21-2010

it gives me 2 stacks, really Q = 2 stacks, you probably teleported before using Q, or just coincidently did an auto attack ^^

03-22-2010

for me, it gives 2 upon casting, 1 for a hit, so 3

cant remember if that was live or on the test realm though

waxxdd

03-25-2010

It gives me three. I am 100 percent positive on this fact. I have no idea where it is coming from, but one successful Mystic Shot gives me three stacks of the Rageblade. I get two for a miss.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

03-25-2010

Mystic Shot appears to be worth 2 casts, because there are some posts around that it is procing Tear twice.