A New Champion Approaches: Orianna, the Clockwork Girl

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

emasheqt

05-26-2011

not sure what the fuss is all about, she's a ap combo based nuker support ith a Karma-esque kit, which is nothing we havent seen before. she has a ss nuke, a speed/slow, a shield (im really tired of shields in this game, tbh - it feels like lazy kit design - but ill cut Riot a break here because she's support, I guess. Still would like other support abilities than shield).

She should be viable because of that ult though, and fill a kind of anti-Janna role, where Janna is a support that can stop initiation, here we have a support that looks like she will gave god tier initiation. We shall see. Hoping for good ap ratios so I can play her lux style support.

SuperSmurfFlomin

05-26-2011

This droid is the droid im looking for

Novalmauge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-26-2011

I've always been one for clockwork and Automatons so a def. must buy for me.

PKPikmin

05-26-2011

I gotta see this in action to really get an idea for how it all works. Does the ball have a leash? Does it come back automatically? How long does it remain where it flys? Just need more info =/

Aakesh

05-26-2011

seems a little bit like zilean, usual support items/AP seeing as she has enough dmg spells

MrKillSpree

05-26-2011

I want her, hope she isn't 6.3k but we all know she will be.

TheGundamGuy

05-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barooky View Post
Could you please hire a lore writer with a less atrocious writing ability?

Most lore was already pretty bland, either being "X killed my Y, I want revenge!" or "Random monster out of ****ing nowhere - let it join the League!".

Yet it continues to get worse and worse. Her backstory reads like bad fanfiction.
I agree, it feels like the new champ is just something a guy made cause he lost everything and is super desperate
He might as well go find a necromancer and get her resurrected cause that thing is only a look alike of his daughter, unless he used his daughter's body to make the robot

Dreamwalker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-26-2011

Give her the voice of GLaDOS

BestFluttershyNA

05-26-2011

AWESOME
Sorta scared by her tho.

KeviN26

05-26-2011

She should lane with Heimerdinger!!!!YEAH!!!Turrent and the Ball hahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!GG~~~~~