Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Champion Approaches: Orianna, the Clockwork Girl

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

emasheqt

05-26-2011

not sure what the fuss is all about, she's a ap combo based nuker support ith a Karma-esque kit, which is nothing we havent seen before. she has a ss nuke, a speed/slow, a shield (im really tired of shields in this game, tbh - it feels like lazy kit design - but ill cut Riot a break here because she's support, I guess. Still would like other support abilities than shield).

She should be viable because of that ult though, and fill a kind of anti-Janna role, where Janna is a support that can stop initiation, here we have a support that looks like she will gave god tier initiation. We shall see. Hoping for good ap ratios so I can play her lux style support.

SuperSmurfFlomin

05-26-2011

This droid is the droid im looking for

Novalmauge

Recruiter

05-26-2011

I've always been one for clockwork and Automatons so a def. must buy for me.

PKPikmin

05-26-2011

I gotta see this in action to really get an idea for how it all works. Does the ball have a leash? Does it come back automatically? How long does it remain where it flys? Just need more info =/

Aakesh

05-26-2011

seems a little bit like zilean, usual support items/AP seeing as she has enough dmg spells

MrKillSpree

05-26-2011

I want her, hope she isn't 6.3k but we all know she will be.

TheGundamGuy

05-26-2011

Quote:
Barooky:
Could you please hire a lore writer with a less atrocious writing ability?

Most lore was already pretty bland, either being "X killed my Y, I want revenge!" or "Random monster out of ****ing nowhere - let it join the League!".

Yet it continues to get worse and worse. Her backstory reads like bad fanfiction.

I agree, it feels like the new champ is just something a guy made cause he lost everything and is super desperate
He might as well go find a necromancer and get her resurrected cause that thing is only a look alike of his daughter, unless he used his daughter's body to make the robot

Dreamwalker

Recruiter

05-26-2011

Give her the voice of GLaDOS

BestFluttershyNA

05-26-2011

AWESOME
Sorta scared by her tho.

KeviN26

05-26-2011

She should lane with Heimerdinger!!!!YEAH!!!Turrent and the Ball hahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!GG~~~~~