A New Champion Approaches: Orianna, the Clockwork Girl

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HotHit

05-26-2011

Lemme guess... One of her alt skins will be... Basketball Orianna!

Hoofster

05-26-2011

Looks like Q>W>E basic damage combo? Wonder what her scaleing is gonna be like, assumeing AP. Guessing AP/AS is gonna be the basic build to take advantage of her passive. When I think about it, the idea is alittle boring. IDK we'll see in game I guess.

gun fu panda

05-26-2011

She looks...interesting.

Gøggles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2011

Is "the ball" the most creative name you guys could come up with?

Shiromaki

05-26-2011

I dont like her much, i like the details in the skil and the mech ball, but, she reminds me a lot of C-3PO, and i don't like C-3PO.

Like her history anyway.

Sirenyc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-26-2011

Nice champion!!

zubey

05-26-2011

Looks very interesting!

Indecrestent

05-26-2011

I think a great element would be to make her ultimate pull the all things in an area (after a short delay) to the opposite side of the circle (like a mix of Galio and Urgot's ultimate).

Indecrestent

05-26-2011

Metal boobs. Mmmm.

Novalmauge

Recruiter

05-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGundamGuy View Post
I agree, it feels like the new champ is just something a guy made cause he lost everything and is super desperate
He might as well go find a necromancer and get her resurrected cause that thing is only a look alike of his daughter, unless he used his daughter's body to make the robot
Usually the "New Champion approaches" just gives a gist of why and how they enter the league. The more intricate story comes from the "Judgement".