Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Champion Approaches: Orianna, the Clockwork Girl

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HotHit

05-26-2011

Lemme guess... One of her alt skins will be... Basketball Orianna!

Hoofster

05-26-2011

Looks like Q>W>E basic damage combo? Wonder what her scaleing is gonna be like, assumeing AP. Guessing AP/AS is gonna be the basic build to take advantage of her passive. When I think about it, the idea is alittle boring. IDK we'll see in game I guess.

gun fu panda

05-26-2011

She looks...interesting.

Gøggles

05-26-2011

Is "the ball" the most creative name you guys could come up with?

Shiromaki

05-26-2011

I dont like her much, i like the details in the skil and the mech ball, but, she reminds me a lot of C-3PO, and i don't like C-3PO.

Like her history anyway.

Sirenyc

Recruiter

05-26-2011

Nice champion!!

zubey

05-26-2011

Looks very interesting!

Indecrestent

05-26-2011

I think a great element would be to make her ultimate pull the all things in an area (after a short delay) to the opposite side of the circle (like a mix of Galio and Urgot's ultimate).

Indecrestent

05-26-2011

Metal boobs. Mmmm.

Novalmauge

Recruiter

05-26-2011

Quote:
TheGundamGuy:
I agree, it feels like the new champ is just something a guy made cause he lost everything and is super desperate
He might as well go find a necromancer and get her resurrected cause that thing is only a look alike of his daughter, unless he used his daughter's body to make the robot

Usually the "New Champion approaches" just gives a gist of why and how they enter the league. The more intricate story comes from the "Judgement".