Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Any Advice?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ErgonomicAxe

05-26-2011

The number one thing I think new players miss is last-hitting. This might be you. It's free massive gold, and all you have to do is time your hit right. You should be getting the last hit on at least 90% of minions. I've gotten good enough that I can (almost) do this even with casters, even using just basic attacks. Remember that in terms of gold 20 minions is as good as killing a champion. Use tab to see how you're doing and always stay competitive with your laning opponent(s).

El Hebrew Hammer

05-26-2011

I concur with the break theme. I stopped playing (cold turkey ) for like 3 months and it's like a whole new game.

Seagrove

05-26-2011

Yeah, try different type and "difficulty" champions. I am not the best player either, but I tried a variety of champions. For some reason, I am very good with Articuno (Anivia) and she is supposed to be harder to play, but I would go 0-13 with Ashe (a supposedly easy to play champion) it's something that I like about this game- different people are good with different champions.