Someone sort me out...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yorgie

03-20-2010

For I am bad, and I feel bad.

I'm not a newbie, mind you... i've had my share of roflstomps. But i'm just... lacking in direction most of the time. IMO, it is because I use one of the most complex champions of all, Dr. Mundo. /sarcasm

Alright seriously, could I get some straight answers to the next few questions?

- Should I go tank, DPS or a hybrid? Which items do I get first? (I've been going hybrid, Warmog's first.)
- How early should I be aiming to gank, or jungle? (I've been going after Lv7-8, starting with Dragon.)
- During teamfights, would it be better if I pushed another lane or helped out my team? (Usually I have to help out... or I get yelled at.)
- Which opponents should I try most to avoid?

Or just gimme any other advice, i'll take anything. Thx.

Azghyn Nite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2010

Good choice picking mundo. I normally lean towards a dps with high health. This does not make you a hybrid. Go for a warmog's first still (regrowth pendant for starting item) You need the survivability and spamming of skills.
You probably want to jungle after the enemy turret in your lane is down and you have warmog's.
If you can do very heavy damage(Like warmog's, blood thirster, sunfire, frozen mallet. atma's impaler) and can push lanes well(with burning agony) knock yourself out. if they are doing pretty bad in the other lane then go help em out.
Avoid all people with executioner's calling, unless you can kill him without heal or sadism.

EnderA

03-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorgie View Post
- Should I go tank, DPS or a hybrid? Which items do I get first? (I've been going hybrid, Warmog's first.)
- How early should I be aiming to gank, or jungle? (I've been going after Lv7-8, starting with Dragon.)
- During teamfights, would it be better if I pushed another lane or helped out my team? (Usually I have to help out... or I get yelled at.)
- Which opponents should I try most to avoid?

Or just gimme any other advice, i'll take anything. Thx.
Since Mundo has very little CC, you have to go hybrid. Too much tanking and they ignore you, too much DPS and they kill you.

In my opinion, the general rule is at level 7-8, you can leave your lane. You don't have to, it's just that at that point you have enough levels in your skills to be tactical and gank/farm neutrals/whatever. At that point, try to help out your team however is best. If they don't have another tank, you're definitely going to have to be in any teamfights. Otherwise, it's up in the air. If you're uncertain, stick with the team.

Avoid: Tristana, Katarina, Gangplank (well, his melee attacks) and anyone with executioner's calling. Be sure to get Spirit Visage, it's amazing with your ultimate.

RHINO Mk II

03-20-2010

No tips with mundo, but I cannot stress enough how important map awareness is. Keep checking your map! It will save you from ganks!

Yorgie

03-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHINO Mk II View Post
No tips with mundo, but I cannot stress enough how important map awareness is. Keep checking your map! It will save you from ganks!
I KNOW! I'm usually the only person on my team who ever buys Sight or Vision Wards, ever! Even in premades, after I've explained how important they are, everyone just refuses to buy them.

It's... maddening. @_@