ROA/RYLAI => HP sucks on ANNIE?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KatzExtreme

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsurugiHikari View Post
It's all well and good if you're team does their job and get their rear in there and clean up the mess you left behind. If not, you're just a free piece of cake. I usually build according to the situation. My team doing extremely well? Get my high AP items up first. Badly? Build towards survivability and take them out while my team tries to keep themselves together in team fights. Keeping one build doesn't make you win always unless you're premade with a pre-strat you're going with all the time.
I totally agree that your build should be based on the situation and how it fits in with the rest of your team, I was just stating that glass cannon builds can be viable in a variety of situations. I tend to build Hourglass as my first finished item so that shows how much i care about having some form of survivability

Lulwy

05-26-2011

On a sidenote, that guide is both bad and painful to read.

Seriously, ow.

TsurugiHikari

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatzExtreme View Post
I totally agree that your build should be based on the situation and how it fits in with the rest of your team, I was just stating that glass cannon builds can be viable in a variety of situations. I tend to build Hourglass as my first finished item so that shows how much i care about having some form of survivability
If you know that have to change according to the situation then I'm fine with your ideals and builds on Annie. We are have own experiences that our signatures in our Annie game play.

Yeah I've went down path a lot myself. Sometimes the best defense is strong offense. If the only causality is me playing as Annie, while my team win the team fight and continues to break their towers. Then I usually won't mind walking down that path of pure AP builds with some unique defenses like invulnerability. It all comes down to you and your team.