ROA/RYLAI => HP sucks on ANNIE?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jistua

05-26-2011

If you really want survivibility, go ahead and get spell vamp. I get 40% spell vamp on Annie and I can survive all day with level 5 E. Tibbers/Incinerate stack nicely with this in team fights.

KatzExtreme

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistua View Post
If you really want survivibility, go ahead and get spell vamp. I get 40% spell vamp on Annie and I can survive all day with level 5 E. Tibbers/Incinerate stack nicely with this in team fights.
Tell me you aren't serious. Spell vamp is for characters that do sustained damage like malzahar or Morgana. If you are doing it right, you'll be doing most of your damage with annie while you are near full health. It's after you've bursted and your stun is gone that you start sustaining damage

Miss Lilly Satou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2011

Hp does not suck on annie at all, in fact I go and get warmogs on annie for most of my games as her.

HarisPiIton

05-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velore View Post
Hp does not suck on annie at all, in fact I go and get warmogs on annie for most of my games as her.
Yeah, I usually get about 5.

Fumobix

05-26-2011

yea i stack hp on annie and then i buy a atmas impaler, i auto attack them from a very high distance and when they are low i flash and stun and boom bbbbaam comboooooooooo

Luls

Ebonclaw

05-26-2011

More often than not, if Annie is doing decently at all, the team strat revolves around "focus Annie first", with the intent to stun her and burn her down before she can T bag the entire team.

If you are pure glass cannon, you cannot be aggressive with T Bears as an initiate, because you will die EVERY SINGLE TIME. That is, unless you exist at a strata of relative badness where you can get away with it, and then wonder why your team lets you down all the time. :P

Phrixscreoth

05-26-2011

I've found that having the extra health helps a lot when you aren't being focused but have gotten stuck in the middle of the fight with spells flying everywhere. Gives you more time to get out of the line of fire before getting squished.

KatzExtreme

05-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonclaw View Post
That is, unless you exist at a strata of relative badness where you can get away with it, and then wonder why your team lets you down all the time. :P
^ me :P. In all seriousness though, going straight glass cannon can be viable even when focused as long as you coordinate with your team. There have been plenty of times where I continued to build straight glass cannon even when i was being heavily focused, because presenting myself as such a prime target allowed my team to get multiple aces. Annie's late game used to be so bad that I'd laugh when full teams continued to focus and burst me down when i knew my usefulness was waning anyways. I'll take your health down to half and let the rest of my team finish you. And if you aren't doing well early sometimes building survivability is useless because the enemy will ignore you anyways since you arent doing much damage. So building straight glass cannon is the fastest way to help your team b/c they won't be expecting the 5/8 annie to be melting their faces

Warkos

05-26-2011

Catalyst (Leave or make it ROA)
Deathcap
Catalyst -**> BVeil

TsurugiHikari

05-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatzExtreme View Post
^ me :P. In all seriousness though, going straight glass cannon can be viable even when focused as long as you coordinate with your team. There have been plenty of times where I continued to build straight glass cannon even when i was being heavily focused, because presenting myself as such a prime target allowed my team to get multiple aces. Annie's late game used to be so bad that I'd laugh when full teams continued to focus and burst me down when i knew my usefulness was waning anyways. I'll take your health down to half and let the rest of my team finish you. And if you aren't doing well early sometimes building survivability is useless because the enemy will ignore you anyways since you arent doing much damage. So building straight glass cannon is the fastest way to help your team b/c they won't be expecting the 5/8 annie to be melting their faces
It's all well and good if you're team does their job and get their rear in there and clean up the mess you left behind. If not, you're just a free piece of cake. I usually build according to the situation. My team doing extremely well? Get my high AP items up first. Badly? Build towards survivability and take them out while my team tries to keep themselves together in team fights. Keeping one build doesn't make you win always unless you're premade with a pre-strat you're going with all the time.