Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

about Nasus and Fiddle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KeVoN xD

03-20-2010

ohh nic we would like to know your pro tip to avoid his silence in team fight and if he doesnt kill you with his ult his teammate will cause you are all silenced ahahahha

roninsm

03-20-2010

Get some magic resist. Problem solved.

martyrAD

Recruiter

03-20-2010

Quote:
KeVoN xD:
ohh nic we would like to know your pro tip to avoid his silence in team fight and if he doesnt kill you with his ult his teammate will cause you are all silenced ahahahha

how about banshee's or cleanse? dont be an idiot.

Zulishmidu

03-20-2010

Wanna screw over fiddle? Put wards in the jungle at key locations, like the banshees.

Makes me cry when people do it.

RHINO Mk II

03-20-2010

Nasus scales better into the lategame. I have had games where Fiddle started draining me, and I was beating him down and staying at full health due to my own lifesteal. Since his W and R spells scale by percentage, they are more effective lategame. SS is more effective lategame for obvious reasons. After getting some survivability, Nasus can build into one of the highest damage off-tanks in LoL, if not the highest. Fiddle can deal massive damage, but goes down quickly when focused. And don't even try tank fiddle. People will buy MR and laugh as you tickle them.