Hextech + Teemo = ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Volgaria

05-25-2011

So just got teemo, and i really like AS / AP. So far ive been using:
Beserker greaves
Nashor's Tooth
Malady
Deathcap
Rylais

So last item... Hextech a bad idea? For to stay in fights a little longer?
Any other tips on my build welcome

Volgaria

05-26-2011

Bump

Zauren

05-26-2011

AS teemo is only good for soloing carries. Burst skirmish Teemo tends to be better, because it takes advantage of his incredible speed, the full duration of his poison, and makes his mushrooms more useful. Still, you actually mostly did that. Just pick Nashor or Malady. What people don't realize is the on-hit poison damage is a completely awful AP ratio -- and the more AS you put on, the worse it is.

Personally I prefer Malady. Stack up 4 shreds, blind, run away, come back when blind's up again. It's infuriating. Which is half the point of Teemo.

As for Hextech, nay. Get a Deathfire instead.

Tha Dynamite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zauren View Post
AS teemo is only good for soloing carries. Burst skirmish Teemo tends to be better, because it takes advantage of his incredible speed, the full duration of his poison, and makes his mushrooms more useful. Still, you actually mostly did that. Just pick Nashor or Malady. What people don't realize is the on-hit poison damage is a completely awful AP ratio -- and the more AS you put on, the worse it is.

Personally I prefer Malady. Stack up 4 shreds, blind, run away, come back when blind's up again. It's infuriating. Which is half the point of Teemo.

As for Hextech, nay. Get a Deathfire instead.
Half the point of Teemo is to infuriate? I really hate players who think like that.

And AS Teemo is only good for soloing carries...
In what reality? Last I checked, AS Teemo is "be useful in fights" Teemo.

Any Teemo build that depends on getting AP is absolute ****.

And btw, Hextech is useless on Teemo. He shouldn't be getting hit in the first place.

Ebonclaw

05-26-2011

If I can get away without defensive items (people love to focus Teemo, wtf?!):

Gunblade
Malady
Black Cleaver

Games rarely go beyond this, and the damage is phenomenal. He really does benefit well from CDR, and so once Gunblade is complete, I'm often running an Elixir, and tend to try to look into CDR items next, if the game isn't over (hell, I rarely even get to the BC, Gunblade and Malady shred people on Teemo).

Zacoly

05-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboRal View Post
Half the point of Teemo is to infuriate? I really hate players who think like that.
Nope, Pretty sure the whole point of Teemo is to infuriate. The pro Teemos win by making you throw your computer out the window.

Kadromar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2011

AP Teemo is beyond horrible. Go read TheRainMan's guide since he is widely regarded as the best Teemo player around.

TheCowGoes

05-26-2011

Had a Teemo that literally ambushed towers and stragglers/squishies from teamfights all game. It was hilarious and surprisingly effective, still not sure how he did it. Didn't have a standard build, anyway.

Kikhan

05-26-2011

I am not opposed to Gunblade I get it an amount of times. Base poison is a low AP ratio but, if you add it up to the 6 stacks it reaches to a AP ratio that really isnt that bad. Add in general even at high attack speeds it will still take you 2-3 seconds to get to the full stacks. With the global taunt of Teemo idk about other people I usually don't get more then a couple sconds to sit and auto attack ppl. As said people are either suicidally trying to get to me or are running away from the certain death that is upon them. Also in those 2-3 seconds you are getting 2-3 ticks of poison already.

I usually get a couple items that have AD on them like frozen mallet or Gunblade so that there is at least a little up front damage towards end game. It does sadden me to see sometimes going into mid game with no AD your base damage is negligible against beefy people.

Volgaria

05-26-2011

Yeah i decided against the gunblade. I thought teemos dots would contribute to spell vamp, turns out it doesnt haha. So ive been going mostly AD/AS instead of AP. I still start out with stinger though