Building Items and the Item bag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cigarelephant

05-25-2011

OK. so I am quite new to this game, but have found some pretty wicked guides on how to build my champions and what to buy for items during certian situations.

Not not often does this happen but every game or so, it will go really long and ill have 5 spaces taken up of my bag.

my question is this.

how do I build something like the " Randuins omen' with only 1 bag slot?

It is not an item that i want right off the start while i have lots of bag space. Soo how do i go about doing this?

call me stupid for not knowing but other than selling your other items to make room, idk what to do.. so i usually end up getting some cheep health stone or something.

appreciate the info. thank you fellow summoners
=)

NoMonku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2011

You NEVER need to buy the pieces of an item in order to buy the complete version. The reason you can buy the item in pieces is because it allows you to get some stat boosts without having to have the whole item. Say you wanted to buy an Infinity Edge. It costs.... 3830 I think. If you actually had 3830, you could actually just buy IE in one go, but early game you won't have that much most likely, so you can buy the pieces (BF Sword, Pickaxe, Cloak) so that you can get some stat boosts without having the complete item. For Randuin's, you can just get the HoG or the Wardens in the lost slot, then save up the gold until you can complete it.

redrobin3

05-25-2011

U can pickup one component for the item but will have to wait till u have the cash for the whole item. Once u have enough for the whole item just double click on it. in this case just double click randuins.

Cigarelephant

05-25-2011

oooooohhhhh that makes perfict sence.

well thanks guys. haha i knew i was going to feel like a moron for asking.
but im glad i did.

thanks a bunch!

=)