Tryndamere is OVERPOWERED!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arlando

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2010

since the new test realm patch came out and ive found myself enjoying shen i havent been spending the majority of my forum time in the test realm forum. i guess being away made me realize just how many OP or NERF threads there are. theres probably one for 10 or 15 different champions on the first page as im posting this. some might seem agreeable, but some are absolutely ludicrous. i cant help but laugh at all the rage it must take for someone to post a nerf or op thread after what happened in a solo pug.

if you guys are going to whine about someone being op. have some real justification rather than just qq and rage. play some games as the champion you find op. see if it was really the champion and not the player that ruined you bad enough to come to the champion feedback forums to post a thread. then, after all that, articulate a somewhat intelligent post about why you feel a certain champion is overpowered. you will get more attention and might actually cause a change.

most importantly, riot employees if you are readnig this, only take serious the posts that are intelligent and have justification. i feel in the past some champions have been modified strictly on appeasing the masses rather than for balance of the game. hopefully im wrong about that. make some guidelines that tell people how to suggest champion changes for someone they feel is overpowered. maybe have polls each week for everyone to vote to see who they think the most 5 overpowered champions are and give them some speedier attention. whatever you guys do, put an end to all these qq, nerf, op threads.

while im at it, im pretty sure riot has said they wont use champion suggestion's. i cant remember where i saw that post. if'in thats the case, chill out on those as well. yours isnt going to be so awesome that its going them change their mind and use your idea. if you want your champion idea used, do what they ask, get 10k referrals and theyll make him.

Craixis

03-20-2010

They haven't said officially that they will not use champ suggestions...
They just haven't confirmed that they will... good post btw, I do think people need to stop QQing as much on which heroes are/ aren't OPed.
I mean, if you're going to QQ about it, can we at least keep it to one thread to people can keep their points focused instead of hafting to restate the same point over, and over, and over again?

We've got about 15 Ryze is Oped threads, 10 Zilean time bombs deal too much damage threads, and about 25 new Jax is OPed threads... I get people have opinions on the characters, but please keep it to one thread. If you can't find a thread based on a character you want to talk about, then make one, but there's over 5 post of how so and so is OPed right on the first page...

Also, be honest with your post for whose OPed or not... don't block out other people's points, and don't chew other people out. We can have a good community here, unlike HoN...

Mojoman

03-20-2010

Tryn is not OP, unless you have rune pages built on Crit.

That is all.

Stirb Ritter

03-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamada View Post

That is all.
I really don't think he meant in this threat at all to call out that Tyrand was OP, more of a 'hey maybe this snappy title will get extra people to look at my post.' I'd say the clues are he never once really mentioned Tyrand in his post at all.

Chris Madigan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirb Ritter View Post
I really don't think he meant in this threat at all to call out that Tyrand was OP, more of a 'hey maybe this snappy title will get extra people to look at my post.' I'd say the clues are he never once really mentioned Tyrand in his post at all.
I'm pretty sure (not 100% but close) that said person didn't read the op before posting.

T a e

Master Recruiter

03-20-2010

@ osamada read the freaking post. That's not what he said. I think the title was just fishing

Silent Reaper

03-20-2010

Tryndamere = Eveylnn = *Facepalm

Arlando

03-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamada View Post

That is all.
this guy right here is a prime example of what im talking about. even if you have a full page of crit how would that make tryndamere "overpowered"?

right now its at -7. i wonder how many people didnt bother to read my post.

most of you guys are right about the thread title, but i chose it mainly because i feel sorry for trynd that he hasn't had any OP threads in quite some time. i also figured there would be alot more Osamada's replying than what there is.

As far as blocking out other peoples points. I dont do that at all. My problem is when they dont have any points except for "JAX JUST OWNED US 30-3 WITH A PENTAKILL!". ive read a few OP threads that i didnt agree with, but because of the points and justifications made it made me not so confident in my stance on particular champions.

Flintlock

03-21-2010

I agree with the OP. It's funny, but the will of the 'masses' isn't even the will of lower ELO players. Whenever a 'CHAMPION X IS OP/UP QQ' thread comes up, it's most likely made by someone who got stomped about 5 minutes ago and is suffering from butthurt (OP V UP generally depends on which side). You get people QQing about evelyn for being OP. That said, not all of those kinds of posts are like that. Some are well thought out. And occassionally, the masses are right about some things (TF prior to remake; I didn't see him much since I played very little, but considering most people were agreeing that he was OP...).

Akyio

03-21-2010

tryd is so UP.. the reason why he is called most UP is not because they just decided to pick UP, he was nerfed long time ago, though as somebody said, he is still pretty good in good hands with crit rune pages.