Tryndamere removed from the game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeenAdz

05-25-2011

Who else just wants tryndamere gone?.

HarbingerOfPain

05-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeenAdz View Post
Who else just wants tryndamere gone?
you and a couple other whiners...yes we all know you dont like trynd (you've all told us multiple times) now here is some advice...SHUT UP ABOUT IT!

Alkrath

05-25-2011

just remove him in 3v3 is hc op in there (akali top too btw)

TauFirewarrior

05-25-2011

1) How is this a Guide or Strategy?

2) He's easily countered by kiting with slows or just stunning/disabling. Stop whining and use strategy

Chase Me To Win

05-25-2011

Or here's an even better answer. Since it doesn't take very long to level high enough to play Ranked.... STOP PLAYING NORMAL and you can always ban him for an effortless counter. Or you can think ahead and pick a long-duration CC heavy team, or tank roll against him. Or just play aggressive (but not stupid) early and focus to shut him down and make him play from behind.

Or you can do none of these things and continue to Q.Q about him, even though Riot as nerfed him a couple of times, which has only made him an even LESS viable option on Summoner's Rift. He's still bad ass on 3's but his ult still takes timing to cast (I remember back when some noob Tryn players were crying to make his ult auto-cast when he hit 1 health rather than learn to play him and learn the timing of his ult against different champions.

Trynd players that are good and dominate on 3's aren't a dime a dozen. They're guys who've taken the time to learn when to time ult against EVERY champ they play against, as well as mastering their escape tactics and tower diving (since this is the biggest thing Tryn does that people cry about). Try surprising him by not doing what everyone normally does and making it easy for him to dive you. Play extra defensive when he's nearby or - even better - play extra aggressive early and shut him down before he ever gets rolling.

I've master that champ, and play him **** well. I don't lose often in 3's but when I do, its because it's a ranked game and the enemy team has counterpicked for him, carried ignite, and doesn't let me get a headstart by trying some stupid early gank they fail on. Good teams harass him out of lane exp early and steal all the jungle exp so he can never catch up and get OP before they win the game.

I'd record one of my losses someday and post it for you, but I enjoy dominating whiny kids who don't understand counterpicking/teamcomp/pregame-setups WAY too much!

Reiji Ozora

05-25-2011

Obviously the implications of Riot deleting a Champion are lost on you. Once Riot does it once, it'll happen again. And maybe it will just so happen to be to a champion you LIKE next time.

Killzerz

05-27-2011

Not OP. Sure, he is a hyper-carry, but if you don't let him farm well, it's GG for them. He snowballs HARD, just like Vayne so just don't let him out farm you.

Etherimp

05-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeenAdz View Post
Who else just wants tryndamere gone?.
Then who will I cast my Children of The Grave on in 5's so I can Pentakill their team as Mordekaiser?!

:|