need Amumu foresting tips.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TaigaStance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMcGroyne View Post
Oh really so you are saying you can keep up with everyone in side lanes without getting any damage items? I have played Amumu and he can't keep up jungling with the side lanes unless he gets madreds which is a waste... Just because you can kill things with ease doesn't mean you can do it quickly enough to keep pace with everyone else.
You're pretty stupid to assume that a jungler requires damage items to keep on pace with laners.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akira Kid41

04-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMcGroyne View Post
Oh really so you are saying you can keep up with everyone in side lanes without getting any damage items? I have played Amumu and he can't keep up jungling with the side lanes unless he gets madreds which is a waste... Just because you can kill things with ease doesn't mean you can do it quickly enough to keep pace with everyone else.
Yeah pat you have no clue what your talking about. I want to call you stupid, but you're really just ignorant. You dont need dps to jungle with amumu, considering that despair does 3% of opponents MAX Hp/sec. Stack up on defense items and amumu lives long enough for his despair to take any creep. Just grab a doran's shield - it gives you enough hp, armor, and health regen to take the two mini golems at lvl one. so long as you have smite and tantrum. heal skill would also be nice to grab if you'd like. That should bump you to lvl 2, and golem should be no prob. just make sure you have full health, mana, and despair. Really you only need lvl 1 despair for jungling, tantrum is nice because you take less damage with more point into it. despair and tantrum are your best friends for the jungle. Dragon can be taken easy at lvl 5, and once you hit six STAY OUT of the jungle, with the exception of grabbing golem buff. If you stay in jungle your letting your teams gained xp go to waste. You should be ganking with bandage toss and mummy curse. Amumu is an amazing Jungle hero, more so than warwick IMO.

I win about 80% of the pug games i jungle with amumu : )