Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF Ranked Duo Partner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FENN3C

05-25-2011

Hi guys..

I'm currently at 1600 ELO - was over 1700, but lost a string of games due to factors that were out of my control.

Normally I duo with someone for ranked, but we tend to be around and play at different times.

I'm mainly looking to focus on ranked as opposed to normals (Unless I am specifically practicing a champion for ranked.)

I'm in PST time zone. I can play Ashe, Corki and Caitlyn VERY well, and normally have the highest CS out of anyone I play vs.

I can jungle Amumu, play Janna, Vlad and Irelia. Working on other champions ATM. I am focusing ONLY on the best champions for competitive play and I am VERY competitive - as you should be.

If you are around 1700 ELO and need a partner and you can communicate effectively via a headset on Vent/Skype/TS feel free to add me in game.

"FennecTheFox"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Revive Is OP

05-25-2011

Outta my league man. I was hoping for a 1200 to carry. Anywhere above 1500 is like the zone of OnlyPlayAfterYouHaveSleptAndEatenWellButNotRightAfterWakingUpOrEatingSupper!