Heimer skin idea?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tCOperator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2010

While I like Heimer, as a general rule, I think he's largely been ignored, and he could use some spicing up.

"WHAT?" cried the masses!

No, I'm serious; as serious as the internets allow me to get, in fact. I think it's high time we considered a new skin for Heimerdinger, and one that keeps up with a somewhat modern trend. I mean, there's a Gothic Annie, and a Gothic Poppy, and a (sort of) Gothic Cho'Gath, so let's examine the modern subcultures, and find something that fits our mad little inventor, shall we?

*thumpa thumpa thumpa*

Wait, what's that? That sounds like techno music! And there, in the midst, dancing madly, dropping giants speakers, with his baggy pants full of glow-sticks, is our champion! Slinging glow-sticks frantically about, he defends his place on the dance-floor, when suddenly, he upgrades the wattage on his speakers, making them bigger, and more dangerous to those that would try to stop the music.

RAVER-DINGER IS HERE! IT'S THE TECNHO-YORDLE!

Okay, all the hyperbole aside, I'm a terrible artist, so I won't be drawing you an example. But I think dressing Heimer in baggy pants (with chains hanging all over them), raver goggles, and a white shirt that says Peace.Love.Unity.Harmony (PLUR) on it, and having him sling glowsticks instead of wrenches would be funny as sin, and really cool. Since Riot has made an effort to delve into a couple subcultures to provide us with some new skins for a few champs, I think this would be completely in keeping with that trend.

So, any comments, or offers to provide a visual example of the idea? I really like the idea of him summoning speakers, but that might be difficult to manage, so I figure that having him throw glow-sticks instead of wrenches might be as much as could realistically be managed. What do y'all think?

tCOperator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2010

Seriously, no one has an opinion?

tCOperator

03-20-2010

What, no one is gonna comment?

OoeyGooey

03-20-2010

I think a disco heimer would be better with his afro. change the things sticking out to picks, put a gold pipe in one hand, and platforms

tCOperator

03-21-2010

Disco-Heimer doesn't roll of the tongue quite as nice as Raver-Dinger, but I could definitely see it.

CapnForc

03-21-2010

If they wanted to go the extra mile, make his turrets into little subwoofers.
xD
I like the idea, definitely.

Chris Madigan

03-21-2010

Disco-dinger is fun ^_^ and rave-dinger is also awesome

OJ Da Juiceman

03-21-2010

Since heimer is a scientist/ inventor/ scholar, give him related skins....

Einstein. ( the hair!)

Newton ( The hair!)

Karl Marx ( the beard!)

tCOperator

03-21-2010

More voting!