Best Champ for All "On Hit" build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

psymunn

05-26-2011

kog. and not because of his 'q.' His 'w' makes his auto attacks range insane, out-ranging even level 18 tristana. combine that with the fact that his 'w' is ALREADY a better madred's razor, and you have all the incentive in the world to stack attack speed on him. as people have said, his 'q' makes capping out on attack speed quite easy for kog. 6 seconds in every 15 (without CDR), kog can apply a ton of 'procs' in a short amount of time. warwick has to wait for his ultimate and, even that is out ranged by kog.

also, 'w' + madred's = 10% health per hit. runes + malady + sorc boots mean you can kill a full health cho'goth in ~4 seconds. it doesn't hurt that you melt dragon and baron as well

Etherimp

05-26-2011

I say Teemo.. I don't even play Teemo, but between his poison, his mushrooms, his stealth, his blind, and his ability to effectively run either AP or AD or hybrid, I'd think he'd be extremely effective with a load of on-hit effects.

Eledhan

05-27-2011

I have run an on-hit build for Vayne to great effect...

All AS runes, Zerker's Greaves, SotD, Wit's End, & Madred's. It's remarkably cost effective considering you still deal tons of damage with silver bolts.

Now just build whatever you want to make yourself last longer.

The reason I even tested this crazy build was because I got destroyed by a team that all went thornmail...I couldn't even attack!!! With this build, Thornmail might do like...7 damage to you per attack...not enough to even worry about.

A Ravenous Panda

05-27-2011

i like vayne, teeemo and tf. Champions with inbuilt on hits tend to have an edge, but any auto attck champ can do t.

Iwillseeyoubleed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2011

I did it with Nocturne and did a teamdive tactic that got me a double kill 100% of the time if I targeted Karthus/Yi down.